Mephisto Genetics Organic vs. Synthetic Illuminauto friendly battle

Ain’t to much to report she’s bouncing back though... Top leaves are perky but still have a couple leaves clawing hard... I fed her a lighter dose yesterday and introduced some tigerbloom and she’s doing better(should of done just ph water):nonono: Going to go to feed water water for my whole tent cause I’m getting alittle cray cray on the feed... None of my plants have got just plain water since 2 weeks old I always put something in it of some sort. This plant is representing synthetics so i Gotta go big!!! :headbang:
Jammy...
upload_2018-11-5_17-12-36.jpeg

upload_2018-11-5_17-13-48.jpeg

upload_2018-11-5_17-16-23.jpeg
upload_2018-11-5_17-15-4.jpeg

Ain’t to much to report she’s bouncing back though... Top leaves are perky but still have a couple leaves clawing hard... I fed her a lighter dose yesterday and introduced some tigerbloom and she’s doing better(should of done just ph water):nonono: Going to go to feed water water for my whole tent cause I’m getting alittle cray cray on the feed... None of my plants have got just plain water since 2 weeks old I always put something in it of some sort. This plant is representing synthetics so i Gotta go big!!! :headbang:
Jammy...
View attachment 969817
View attachment 969818
View attachment 969820 View attachment 969819
I like your thinking... But dont forget that the occasional plain water prevents salt/nutrient build up that causes lock outs and all sorts of the bad juju. Part of what scares me away from those poisons [emoji88]. [emoji23][emoji23]

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

She’s was topped at the 4th node I should’ve waited till the fifth... bottom branches didn’t stretch up like I want them too...All good better luck next grow!!!
Good to know

I wasn’t sure if you topped or was it just small like Strawberry Nuggets

I got a Jammy thats on day 6.I think I’ll trying topping it at the 5th node

I was considering not topping at all but I don’t want it to get big like a Forum Stomper because I have 3 other plants in there

Back