Mephisto Genetics Organic vs. Synthetic Illuminauto friendly battle

I’m dying over here! Damn babes if you think your jammy is grumpy.... what am I classified as? :muahaha:
Don’t trip she’s not burnt she’s just a little grumpy...I never said I did it on accident...you see sometimes you have to set the wheels in motion...so I fed her good and I turned up the lights to 100%,.. Synthetics 4 life Ese!!!

A couple days growth on her. And she just got her week 4/5 stuff. Gimme a few runs and ill have her down. Maybe ill just top the next one.
And a group shot cuz i finally look like i have plants. [emoji23][emoji23]
fd82efe8b6fb3281fdfb5363b34a3abb.jpg
ffa355eaad01e22465177cbb66b7ffeb.jpg

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

Damn bro she’s coming on strong!!! Jammy got some defoliation last night Deez is looking better than her now!!! These plants are neck and neck!!! I’ll get some shots when lights come back on...

Damn bro she’s coming on strong!!! Jammy got some defoliation last night Deez is looking better than her now!!! These plants are neck and neck!!! I’ll get some shots when lights come back on...
Did you defol with a weed wacker? How could deez look better yet?[emoji23][emoji23]

Did you defol with a weed wacker? How could deez look better yet?[emoji23][emoji23]

Lol!!!
She at that lanky thinned out stage especially after some defoliation she’ll bounce back!!! I can’t tell if she’s stretching or where’s she’s at she’s been trucking this whole time Jammy got me all f@@cked up!!!
Plus I’ve been running her ragged with these nutes...
But I see a lil somethin somethin in DEEZ!!!

This battle is like Rocky 4... Deez is like Rocky training o natural in the woods while Jammy is Ivan Drago is in a state of the art facility shooting up roids!!!
upload_2018-11-3_11-53-4.jpeg

And yes I know how it ends I’m trying to remedy that!!!:crying::cheers:

Last edited:
So after a pretty major defoliation last night(woops)and battling alittle ntox Jammy still trucking...
I’m hoping for just alittle more stretch and then hopefully she fills in nicely... :stir:
upload_2018-11-3_17-28-12.jpeg
upload_2018-11-3_17-28-45.jpeg

She’s looking DAMN GOOD!!! Your defineatley alitlle ahead of me in the button category mines just barely starting some I’m hoping she got a lot more to grow!!!

Back