Mephisto Genetics Organic vs. Synthetic Illuminauto friendly battle

Christmas presents lol.
Id love to, but yall are the only growers i know and i cant just make a post saying to pm me your safe addy for free seeds [emoji23][emoji23]... The mods would have my jingle balls hanging from a tree. Terms of use etc... and i respect afn too much to blatantly [emoji1596]the rules.

But thats not a terrible idea... At least within the US...

I am still trying to figure out if strainly is an option in the prohibition states.

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

So the final weight was just under 1oz.
So kreature won in yield
I was successful in my cross. For those who dont follow my other thread, ive got over 350 seeds of that cross. Most found in the last 2 branches of course. Kinda amazing how many were packed in there. Small, bowl-pack nugs were holding 10 or 15 seeds. The bud is still fire tho.
And ill be running a bunch but i dont have need for 350 of these. I wonder what i can do with the rest.... Plant a forest? [emoji268][emoji268][emoji268][emoji268][emoji268][emoji268][emoji23][emoji23] or pm me your ideas.
9870843a97fc75b07018c89226740f3b.jpg

What cross is this?

I was going to try crossing sour stomper x fantasmo express with deez nugs.

I also got about 60-80 seeds from my deez nugs plants. I’ll take them!

What cross is this?

I was going to try crossing sour stomper x fantasmo express with deez nugs.

I also got about 60-80 seeds from my deez nugs plants. I’ll take them!
I crossed sour crinkle into deez nuggz, strawberry nuggets, and blue dreamatic.
I got around 40 seeds from strawberry nuggets, 300 from deez nuggz, and so far 100 from the branch of blue dream, but for blue dream i haven't actually broken into a nug, thats just seeds that fell loose from thedrying bag and the jar.

I didnt see anything to make me believe that deez did any self seeding. But if it did theyre in with the sc crosses and ill prolly just think its a more deez nuggz pheno. [emoji23][emoji23]

Back