Mephisto Genetics Organic vs. Synthetic Illuminauto friendly battle

So youre attempting to "increase her tolerance"? Youre getting her hooked on chemicals!!! Youre her nute dealer? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Frfr tho if i read into that right, i totally like the spin of those wheels!!
Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

So youre attempting to "increase her tolerance"? Youre getting her hooked on chemicals!!! Youre her nute dealer? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Frfr tho if i read into that right, i totally like the spin of those wheels!!
Sssshhhh don’t tell anyone!!!

This is purely my own opinion ,,,,,if you have a mephisto clawing its more than likely she is telling you she wants more pk than an actual n toxicity:thumbsup:
It very well could be...she hasn’t been given any blooom nutes yet maybe I’ll start to incorporate em next feed...I’ve seen your grows and trust your expierenced advice...thanks

It very well could be...she hasn’t been given any blooom nutes yet maybe I’ll start to incorporate em next feed...I’ve seen your grows and trust your expierenced advice...thanks

:thumbsup: I tell you what I do and you can decide yourself , i start to introduce bloom nutes 10 days after I first notice they show sex,, :woohoo1:

[emoji106] I tell you what I do and you can decide yourself , i start to introduce bloom nutes 10 days after I first notice they show sex,, :woohoo1:
Good to know. Thanks. I normally scratch in my first bloom nutes around the end of week 3 or 4.

She’s perking back up since this morning!!!
upload_2018-10-30_17-20-1.jpeg

upload_2018-10-30_17-20-44.jpeg

Back