Mephisto Genetics Organic vs. Synthetic Illuminauto friendly battle

[emoji23][emoji23] witchery trickery.
I spose we will see. I am legitimately concerned about her growth. I fear i may have started bending her over too early.

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG
FWIW I had a Sour Bubble photo girl that was from BOG himself. It did not like to be messed with. It was very Indica Dom and was easily stressed. It didn't like to be rootbound at all and slowed growth very easily if things were not ideal. Great Strain, very finicky pheno. In my experience some plants are best off trying without any added stress, training, topping, ect. Some phenos can take abuse and some can't. Avoid overwatering. Good luck

Last edited:
FWIW I had a Sour Bubble photo girl that was from BOG himself. It did not like to be messed with. It was very Indica Dom and was easily stressed. It didn't like to be rootbound at all and slowed growth very easily if things were not ideal. Great Strain, very finicky pheno. In my experience some plants are best off trying without any added stress, training, topping, ect. Some phenos can take abuse and some can't. Avoid overwatering. Good luck

Ive heard of strains liking and not likeing training. Ive seen some that respond better or worse... But this would be the first that outright hated it.

Organics will take it if done properly. The organic girl looks so happy. The synthetic looks like it's in the middle of a gang bang that it doesn't want to be at. Sorry no offense it will still do very well.
Thats funny and thank you.... But Are we looking at the same grows? My tied down organic girl is looking sick (shes not and shes fine but being slow) while @KREATURE has his jd looking beautiful!!

That’s wierd you say that because all my strawberry nuggets are super finicky!!! I even touch em and they droop it’s wierd!!! And if I move em too a new spot OH MY!!! They let me know to stay away and treat em right!!! I was just telling my wife this this morning!!! Lmfao!!!

Deez is starting to bush earlier than i want her to. Im hoping i get some hella stretch to get her branches to the edges. Not sure thatll happen. Here she is.
ea7588c065feb1dc8d143e50c710631b.jpg

Deez is starting to bush earlier than i want her to. Im hoping i get some hella stretch to get her branches to the edges. Not sure thatll happen. Here she is.
ea7588c065feb1dc8d143e50c710631b.jpg

I would not expect a ton of stretch, but you should have 6 good tops. Good luck

Back