Mephisto Genetics Organic vs. Synthetic Illuminauto friendly battle

Yield wise synthetics tend to yield more, isn't that so?

Article from RQS on the subject: https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/blog-organic-vs-synthetic-nutrients-for-growing-cannabis-n551

Another article. Difference between the two outdoor plants with one in soilmix and organics and the other in coco with synthetics is staggering. But that might be down to the medium itself, or pheno.

https://www.spliffseeds.nl/differences-between-organic-and-synthetic-cannabis-nutrition.html
I preface this with a small bit on my personal belief. It is a blend of spiritualism and speculation with personal experience and lotsa watching others.

I wholly and truely believe that if you were to stay with one pheno and truely dial in all other variables... that you can eventually grow the "perfect" representation of that plant and that it will be a mirror in both organic and salty/chemy nutes. As i believe that all plants have their "ideal" form their genetics will take them to if given or made available, the perfect conditions. This extends well beyond cannabis, but lets keep it centric shall we.

I choose organics since my grow is both medicinal and recreational. The initial starting cost for me was cheaper than a hydro setup. I grew up with hippie parents, so i had a base knowledge of organic or semi organic gardening.
Theres the general belief (tho ill have to meet up with kreature to confirm) that organics tastes better. I know it does with fruit and veggies. Side by side blind tested. I try to remove my own bias. So i can understand the belief in canna flavor.
In addition, my personal pagan beliefs and connection with the natural world feels heightened with my fingers in the dirt. I feel like im honoring my dieties more by doing as close as i can to what nature does.
Im also a parent to toddlers, work 60-70hours a week, and am in a prohibition state. So i need to be able to QUICKLY tend the garden and even skip a day occasionally without MASSIVE suffering. I dont have time nor energy to measure and ph and worry about tds or ppm or any other crap. I "measure" my nutes by pinch size or if i happen to have a tsp available ill scoop with it. Weeklyish or bi weekly. The plants dont seem to notice much. (10g difference dry weight between weekly and bi weekly feeding)

So to recap. I fully respect all growing methods. And i respect the hell out kreature and many other chem/salt growers. Organics is a personal (mostly spiritual) choice. And fits my lifestyle better.
I will eventually add a side semi-chem grow just to have the experience and test for myself.

MUCH LOVE EVERYBODY!!

@KREATURE Can you ask j-dodge to relax a lil... The tortoise needs to catch up. [emoji23][emoji23]

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

I preface this with a small bit on my personal belief. It is a blend of spiritualism and speculation with personal experience and lotsa watching others.

I wholly and truely believe that if you were to stay with one pheno and truely dial in all other variables... that you can eventually grow the "perfect" representation of that plant and that it will be a mirror in both organic and salty/chemy nutes. As i believe that all plants have their "ideal" form their genetics will take them to if given or made available, the perfect conditions. This extends well beyond cannabis, but lets keep it centric shall we.

I choose organics since my grow is both medicinal and recreational. The initial starting cost for me was cheaper than a hydro setup. I grew up with hippie parents, so i had a base knowledge of organic or semi organic gardening.
Theres the general belief (tho ill have to meet up with kreature to confirm) that organics tastes better. I know it does with fruit and veggies. Side by side blind tested. I try to remove my own bias. So i can understand the belief in canna flavor.
In addition, my personal pagan beliefs and connection with the natural world feels heightened with my fingers in the dirt. I feel like im honoring my dieties more by doing as close as i can to what nature does.
Im also a parent to toddlers, work 60-70hours a week, and am in a prohibition state. So i need to be able to QUICKLY tend the garden and even skip a day occasionally without MASSIVE suffering. I dont have time nor energy to measure and ph and worry about tds or ppm or any other crap. I "measure" my nutes by pinch size or if i happen to have a tsp available ill scoop with it. Weeklyish or bi weekly. The plants dont seem to notice much. (10g difference dry weight between weekly and bi weekly feeding)

So to recap. I fully respect all growing methods. And i respect the hell out kreature and many other chem/salt growers. Organics is a personal (mostly spiritual) choice. And fits my lifestyle better.
I will eventually add a side semi-chem grow just to have the experience and test for myself.

MUCH LOVE EVERYBODY!!

@KREATURE Can you ask j-dodge to relax a lil... The tortoise needs to catch up. [emoji23][emoji23]

See, this post, and others I’ve read by you, I need to dig inside that mind, I see where you’re coming from, you’re own methods, lessons learned experience or read about... you’ve got knowledge! And I already told u guys I’m down to taste test!!:bong:

I am tying her head down 1 more time ti push those side branches 1 last time before i leave her to do what they do.
c7c1a9675b9d077ad5fc39fef031fb95.jpg
13303be68a0581d5b2ccbd2da92440c8.jpg

She look good bro...jammy on the other hand suffering alittle N-Tox...She’s clawing like cat right now!!!
Ruh roh raggy!!! I wouldnt know how to identify n tox in my organic grow. I was told no chicken scat, no n tox. Done n done.
[HASHTAG]#toxicnutesoup[/HASHTAG]
[HASHTAG]#weedmurder[/HASHTAG]
[emoji23][emoji23]

Don’t trip she’s not burnt she’s just a little grumpy...I never said I did it on accident...you see sometimes you have to set the wheels in motion...so I fed her good and I turned up the lights to 100%,.. Synthetics 4 life Ese!!!

Back