Mephisto Genetics Organic vs. Synthetic Illuminauto friendly battle

I am. Heres her latest photo. Everyone is level except the top. But then again, most of my plants start out pretty close. And either end up like chemdog (good luck finding the top) or like black dash... More of a stepped look. [emoji23][emoji23]
c244b158de31d6e6d3ac5dac3a52afa5.jpg

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

RANDOM QUESTION
Does hashtagging do anything on this site? I notice whenever i use it for a number sign, my post shows up with hashtag brackets.

It basically keeps track of all posts with that hashtag

If you click on the hashtag it’ll show every post with the same hashtag

Good morning and happy wednesday!!

Thanks @Zipz55 i use tapatalk so theres a lot of features i dont get to use.

And heres ms nuggs herself. She gave a lil push yesterday but nothing too major. No defol yet. Just some tucking. Shes in the wind tunnel between the fans now. With one of the air intakes directly behind her. Shes set up for max air today. But i move the ladies around daily. I may just have to give her center stage once i pull chemdog.
8dd76aa18c39e4dc164a2e0dc5b816dc.jpg

Don't top a plant that late in life that is Indica based and that small. Bend it over if you are that concerned on it being more level. FWIW, I wouldn't do anything stressful. It won't be worth the stress to top it now. It would yield less than if you just stick it out. Good luck

Deez updatez. She got a bit of a defol. Her main is putting on but her sides are all staying pretty small. Shes definately got a blended smell of the nuggets and orange diesel. Almost a perfect split between the smells.
I gave her a 3x dose of elemental to help combat the overdose of k. I also modified her feed and instead of a full dose of bloom, i gave a half dose and a half dose of seabird guano. This was to lower the k going in while still spiking the p.
Im gunna be working hard on the whole tent to bring the soils back into balence after my heavy langbeinite feeding.
c210141438ec0810259de05fcac7f6af.jpg

Back