Mephisto Genetics Organic vs. Synthetic Illuminauto friendly battle

She looks damn good bro...She’s healthy as f@@k she’s always praying!!!
She is a very pious lady. [emoji23][emoji23]
Its true tho. Her top fans are always stretched high. Even during lights out!!! Lol

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

Dam , wish I had found this thread earlier , Great going guys . Here is a organic grown Seedstockers Big bud . Give you something to aim for H.G . Home made soil and all organic nutrients . 87 days . [emoji106]
View attachment 975421 View attachment 975422 View attachment 975423
Do you have a recipe for your soil? I started with ffof x cocoloko. Ive uses roots organic nutrients building up the line from the grow and bloom to now having everything (tho not necessarily their brand) listed on their dry nutrients feed chart. The first run i top dressed grow once and bloom 2x. Then i amped it up. But this is the 3rd and 4th run for this mix. I think its time to get New soil as i plant after harvest. I was just gunna buy a bag of ffof ffhf and cocoloko and blend all 3. But if you have input or your recipe/feed schedule id love to see it.

@Hypathetical Gardener if you look in the organic threads , you will get all the info and help you need . [emoji106]
Thats where ive been... Im just gunna go with my lazy route. I cant use the search tool with tapatalk but from what i gather, its mostly large am9unts. I only need like 25to 30 gallons

No no no . Not at all , Depends how far you want to go , I live in Australia and I am many hours away from a city , plus can't get a lot of stuff ready made so I make my own amendments ect . Take to long to go into it here , The lazy route is not organic , sorry to say . I spent 4 years just getting the soil to the stage it is at . If you understand soil or your growing medium you are 1|2 way there .

... plus can't get a lot of stuff ready made so I make my own amendments ect . Take to long to go into it here ,

Please, please, [emoji120][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4] pm me about this.

Do you have a recipe for your soil? I started with ffof x cocoloko. Ive uses roots organic nutrients building up the line from the grow and bloom to now having everything (tho not necessarily their brand) listed on their dry nutrients feed chart. The first run i top dressed grow once and bloom 2x. Then i amped it up. But this is the 3rd and 4th run for this mix. I think its time to get New soil as i plant after harvest. I was just gunna buy a bag of ffof ffhf and cocoloko and blend all 3. But if you have input or your recipe/feed schedule id love to see it.

Direct message me I can give you my soil recipe, I use 0 inputs from any store. I use no till style gardening. I can send over a list of amendments and other recipes for FPJ (Fermented Plant Juice) , Compost Teas and more

Cheers

Thats where ive been... Im just gunna go with my lazy route. I cant use the search tool with tapatalk but from what i gather, its mostly large am9unts. I only need like 25to 30 gallons

If you're gardening using Natural Farming no till style I wouldn't use anything under a ten gal that's even pushing it I just bought 6 ft by 3 ft square smartpot raised beds

If you're gardening using Natural Farming no till style I wouldn't use anything under a ten gal that's even pushing it I just bought 6 ft by 3 ft square smartpot raised beds
I dont do no till. I stir/mix and reammend my soil after each use. I use 3g or 5g pots since im only running for 3 months. I have considered getting a large 3.5x3.5 planter to slide in my 4x4 and just do a full run with stuff in the planter. But the thought of having to wait until everything is pulled to be able to plant again just makes me say no. And theres an uncertainty to my grows where i may wanna pull a plant at random to stick under the leds. And the ease of pulling a pot instead getting in the tent... But one day after we legalize i may be doing something similar to no till in my back yard garden. [emoji106][emoji106]

Back