Mephisto Genetics Organic vs. Synthetic Illuminauto friendly battle

I bumped my light up 6 inches to assist another plant. So i put deez in the center stage. Im working on bring home more pepsi crates so i can raise the tent's base about 3 or 4 inches. Easy enough.
Just had to show a lil frost off. As usual we all know pics dont do it right... But it gives you the general idea. DEEZ NUGGZ has a very intersting smell pattern. Very orange deisel in the morning and strawberry nuggets in the evening.
7e0233586ef2bbf18c966189ddaeaa02.jpg
adc1e3aa5dbec029d15da58b885ac274.jpg
a64702f7a4f30be3f55dc9532a43fc33.jpg

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

Thank you! Im still planning for the 17th-26th of dec for harvest.

I was checking out jammy this morning she’s got ambers here and there you gotta look but it’s gradually progressing....I want to go 3 weeks tops if she can make it!!!

:stir:So Jammy getting alittle more ambers as everyday passes... I hit the whole tent with some feed and pk13/14 :stir:...let’s pray I didn’t end little Jammys life...But since she’s rolling synthetics I had to dose her for the thread!!! That’s right @Hypathetical Gardener if she ODs on pk it’s your fault!!! :crying:
No but really things looking good she continues to stack the frost to the likes I’ve never had the pleasure...Very thick frost I might add...I only got a couple pics cause I’m finding myself back on the Mephisto site and yes you guessed it...Cause I want all the different kinds of freebies...:crying:

:stir: :stir:
upload_2018-11-24_10-3-53.jpeg

upload_2018-11-24_10-4-33.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2018-11-24_10-3-0.jpeg
    upload_2018-11-24_10-3-0.jpeg
    181 KB · Views: 31
  • upload_2018-11-24_10-3-33.jpeg
    upload_2018-11-24_10-3-33.jpeg
    188.5 KB · Views: 35
:stir:So Jammy getting alittle more ambers as everyday passes... I hit the whole tent with some feed and pk13/14 :stir:...let’s pray I didn’t end little Jammys life...But since she’s rolling synthetics I had to dose her for the thread!!! That’s right @Hypathetical Gardener if she ODs on pk it’s your fault!!! :crying:
No but really things looking good she continues to stack the frost to the likes I’ve never had the pleasure...Very thick frost I might add...I only got a couple pics cause I’m finding myself back on the Mephisto site and yes you guessed it...Cause I want all the different kinds of freebies...:crying:

View attachment 977797
View attachment 977798
Every time i see jd i get jealous. I want every plant i grow going forward to be THAT symmetrical!! Its so pretty. And i feel like its gunna be a decent producer too!!

Yep I did that custom for you...just for you...do you know exactly what I shaped it as!!! And @Hypathetical Gardener get your mind out of the gutter:crying:...you got to think real hard and the shape has to do with you pm me when you know what it is!!!
Well imma need you come do that to all my plants. Just a quick turn n burn trip. Come out, cut, smoke some, grab a handful of seeds from the "oops, didnt mean to make that" jar, and head back. Repeat every 2 weeks. [emoji23][emoji23]

Back