Mephisto Genetics Organic vs. Synthetic Illuminauto friendly battle

Yup. She still looks like a plant. Like a laid down strawberry nuggets [emoji23][emoji23]. Only a slightly smaller main cola no doubt caused by the lst stress. I spose we will see what the final weight difference is. In the group shot shes bottom right. Sn is back center for reference.
And look at those seed pods!!!! All swollen and gettin ready for poppin em out!!
83653a71f1030fcd7c5dc26a75ac19bc.jpg
d5d078c14b13c6841fe4bfdcb1710585.jpg
6b32617dc82139712acbe382081df768.jpg

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG
Holy shit, you got tons of beans from that! Now I’m wanting a second tent, keep just 2 males In There.... ‍♀️♀️

@Moabfighter Lol you dont gotta look. I crossed 2 branches of mine with sour crinkle. [emoji106]

@TresLECHEzzz no 2nd tent needed. I realized i only need my turned plant outta the tent for about 2 weeks. Then put her back. Remember, i dont use males (yet). I just cs sprayed 1 branch on crinkle. Enough pollen for 3 to 4 branches of other plants. Prolly more but i go a lil heavy.

Last edited:
Hey HG, I've seen other s talk about cs spray. What exactly is it, where can I find it and learn how to use it? Appreciate any info. :headbang:
Theres a tutorial in the breeders section. Thats a good place to start. And i posted a picture of the bottle i got from amazon on my main thread. Ill try to link it. I plan to better document my changing of a fugue state branch this time, so hopefully itll answer some of the questions i had after reading multiple tutorials.
The basics is that colloidal silver is silver ions suspended in water. Theres a few schools of thought on what happens when you spray it on the plant. But basically when sprayed on a branch when it first starts showing pistils and going forward, it makes the plant produce pollen sacs there instead of our usual bud. But all the genetic data is still female, so when you use the (fe)male pollen on a female flower, you get female seeds.

Theres a tutorial in the breeders section. Thats a good place to start. And i posted a picture of the bottle i got from amazon on my main thread. Ill try to link it. I plan to better document my changing of a fugue state branch this time, so hopefully itll answer some of the questions i had after reading multiple tutorials.
The basics is that colloidal silver is silver ions suspended in water. Theres a few schools of thought on what happens when you spray it on the plant. But basically when sprayed on a branch when it first starts showing pistils and going forward, it makes the plant produce pollen sacs there instead of our usual bud. But all the genetic data is still female, so when you use the (fe)male pollen on a female flower, you get female seeds.

Thanks HD, I'll follow up, but any more you put out would be great!

Thanks HD, I'll follow up, but any more you put out would be great!
Look into sts most breeders use this instead of cs. Go check out indie breeders mandalorian he’s got a thread going now on sts. Also quick question @Hypathetical Gardener do u still smoke the plant sprayed with the cs. I thought I read somewhere u shouldn’t. Even if only one branch.

Look into sts most breeders use this instead of cs. Go check out indie breeders mandalorian he’s got a thread going now on sts. Also quick question @Hypathetical Gardener do u still smoke the plant sprayed with the cs. I thought I read somewhere u shouldn’t. Even if only one branch.
Ive read not to. And the theories behind why. I talked to a few resources on the topic, dug further into the topic. And i made a personal decision. As i would tell everyone, do your own research. Check your own values/beliefs/morals... And make a decision.
Im not telling anyone to or not to smoke their other bud. Im just gunna say for the sake of the staff, dont do it.

Back