Mephisto Genetics Organic vs. Synthetic Illuminauto friendly battle

Ive read not to. And the theories behind why. I talked to a few resources on the topic, dug further into the topic. And i made a personal decision. As i would tell everyone, do your own research. Check your own values/beliefs/morals... And make a decision.
Im not telling anyone to or not to smoke their other bud. Im just gunna say for the sake of the staff, dont do it.

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG
I understand but I’ll throw this out there cause I care. Perhaps to be on the safe side try cloning @NastyN8t clones and uses those to reverse. Even though I get the research you’ve done I’ve read into it as well. My health not worth taking chances. I will be trying to clone and reverse the clones. That’s the last I’ll bother u about it I tend to side on caution as I age

I understand but I’ll throw this out there cause I care. Perhaps to be on the safe side try cloning @NastyN8t clones and uses those to reverse. Even though I get the research you’ve done I’ve read into it as well. My health not worth taking chances. I will be trying to clone and reverse the clones. That’s the last I’ll bother u about it I tend to side on caution as I age
Thank you. I appreciate your concern. Ill look into the cloning thing. I too am a lil more caring about my health. But i also remember i did a lotta hard man made drugs in the past, if trace amounts of an almost pure element is what kills me, ill be dying ironically. But i dont do the dumb stuff anymore. Just canna. [emoji106]

Thanks HD, I'll follow up, but any more you put out would be great!
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...&share_tid=65997&share_fid=25553&share_type=t

Heres that link to my main thread. [emoji106] ill start spraying this or next week. Whenever fugue states lowers start to show pistils.
Back on topic tho... Deez nuvgs is in the danger zone, where she looks and smells amazing and temps me to take her early. [emoji23][emoji23] ill stick it out till mid decemberish.
In the mean time i know @KREATURE has been runnin around like a headless chicken. But we should hear from him soon.

Thank you. I appreciate your concern. Ill look into the cloning thing. I too am a lil more caring about my health. But i also remember i did a lotta hard man made drugs in the past, if trace amounts of an almost pure element is what kills me, ill be dying ironically. But i dont do the dumb stuff anymore. Just canna. [emoji106]

Well, that's kinda where I'm at. My age, and I think back on everything I ingested for a buzz over the years (I go back a ways).... just sayin. I'm not gonna vape my future grow after someone sprayed it with Roundup lol but I already have a big dept to pay someday. Not throwin caution to the wind or would I ever offer meds to someone else if I thought it was in question. I didn't know anything about it. Thanks for the heads up, definitely going to do my homework. Just pokin

Back on topic
@KREATURE i know u is the sleepy but we is needing pics of your jammy sir!!!!![emoji23][emoji23]
Ive intentionally taken clearer close ups of deez today to show off her frost. I cant get close enough to show color really, but ya get the jist... Zoom in for a better view of course.
72f30a667c957768a3b4cc7c0188f789.jpg
2bb4f182f2694e55bea41963092d7f89.jpg

He got home at 1:30 this morning.... he is one sleepy old man! He asked for coffe at 9... We do French press, takes 5 mins max..... he’s passed back out, I’ve ran errands, and done my outside gardening, still sawing logs, while he could be sawing some leaves anywho, lights are off and it’s overcast as hell today, possibly doable pix.... but his ass needs to get up soon... :coffee2::doh:

My apologies @Hypathetical Gardener...Work is overrated but I got alittle somethin somethin on pics of Jammy... I’ve been seeing some monster Jammy Dodgers on afn(Super Dank:thumbsup:) but mine is a tight little trick with super dense totally frosted morsels... She will be getting cut in a week most likely we’ll see but she’s been getting ph water ph for a minute and now on...
upload_2018-12-5_16-51-44.jpeg

upload_2018-12-5_16-52-39.jpeg

upload_2018-12-5_16-53-22.jpeg

upload_2018-12-5_16-54-8.jpeg

Some Lower Danks...
upload_2018-12-5_16-56-37.jpeg

Back on topic
@KREATURE i know u is the sleepy but we is needing pics of your jammy sir!!!!![emoji23][emoji23]
Ive intentionally taken clearer close ups of deez today to show off her frost. I cant get close enough to show color really, but ya get the jist... Zoom in for a better view of course.
72f30a667c957768a3b4cc7c0188f789.jpg
2bb4f182f2694e55bea41963092d7f89.jpg

DANK!!!

Back