Mephisto Genetics Organic vs. Synthetic Illuminauto friendly battle

My apologies @Hypathetical Gardener...Work is overrated but I got alittle somethin somethin on pics of Jammy... I’ve been seeing some monster Jammy Dodgers on afn(Super Dank[emoji106]) but mine is a tight little trick with super dense totally frosted morsels... She will be getting cut in a week most likely we’ll see but she’s been getting ph water ph for a minute and now on...
View attachment 982988
View attachment 982989
View attachment 982991
View attachment 982992

Some Lower Danks...
View attachment 982993
Absolutely beautiful! I want one now!! [emoji23][emoji23] I think we should push 77 to 84 days... Somewhere in there!! Hold out another 2 weeks unless shes screaming done?
You guys are killin it! Look at the frost on both of those, unreal!
Thank you. Genetics helps. And i know the 4k cmh ia rumored to cause hella frost... Tho i dont know if thats genetica cuz everyones sn is frosty and thats a common parent to both of our strains.
@Hypathetical Gardener early xmas came for me. We got some fast buds zkittlez beans... and then I spilled the beans about what’s coming in the mail for him... he’s excited

Living where we live we never get to see drastic plant changes.... it’s like autum in the tent... SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!
I was eyeballing it. It's the only thing i desire in their collection as i got the ones i wanted free. Let me in know how it smokes.

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

Got some fast buds zkitlltes for the wife
Absolutely beautiful! I want one now!! [emoji23][emoji23] I think we should push 77 to 84 days... Somewhere in there!! Hold out another 2 weeks unless shes screaming done? Thank you. Genetics helps. And i know the 4k cmh ia rumored to cause hella frost... Tho i dont know if thats genetica cuz everyones sn is frosty and thats a common parent to both of our strains.I was eyeballing it. It's the only thing i desire in their collection as i got the ones i wanted free. Let me in know how it smokes.

ill try...no guarantees but all the others in the tent except maybe one are coming down soon...:cooldance:....

Got some fast buds zkitlltes for the wife

ill try...no guarantees but all the others in the tent except maybe one are coming down soon...:cooldance:....
I figured. 12 weeks/day 84 is the 26th for ours. Im thinking 1 week earlier for deez and nuggets then harvest seeds a week later.

I can’t wait to smoke this little frosty trick!!!
Me neither!! Deez nuggs smells amazingly orangy!! Frost is on point and nice solid dense buds!
And the seeds are green with a baby plant inside(i cracked one to check development)

The close up was best i could do with cell zoom and the jewelers loop.
89c2d2a1140740f43c7240a6a4146044.jpg
fbe8c61c09c722c1106e43279f127115.jpg

Back