Mephisto Genetics Organic vs. Synthetic Illuminauto friendly battle

Im a terrible person and didnt take any photos of deez nuggz top that i chopped off. I made the main branch level with the rest. Smells amazing and 1 bud is rehydrating some overdried nuggets.[emoji23][emoji23]. Impeccible timing though. Ill post some outta the bag shots and plant shots tomorrow or saturday

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

Im a terrible person and didnt take any photos of deez nuggz top that i chopped off. I made the main branch level with the rest. Smells amazing and 1 bud is rehydrating some overdried nuggets.[emoji23][emoji23]. Impeccible timing though. Ill post some outta the bag shots and plant shots tomorrow or saturday

Woah woah woah.

Wherever the buds are, go take some pics please. We didn’t read 87 pages to not see a finished product.

Sounds mean but I’m super stoned (on deez nugs) and totally joking... but come on man!

Woah woah woah.

Wherever the buds are, go take some pics please. We didn’t read 87 pages to not see a finished product.

Sounds mean but I’m super stoned (on deez nugs) and totally joking... but come on man!
Fine ill take some bag shots tonight or in the am. Im currently at work about 50 miles away. [emoji24]

Woah woah woah.

That’s what I’m talking bout...that sounds like grounds for disqualification...I’m Gunna have to check my handbook!!!:woohoo:

My deez nugs is mega orangey. Let me know if you all found a strawberry tasting pheno. Although I’ve only harvested 1/5 plants. The rest still have about until Christmas.

From a noob standpoint it’d make sense but the one I had in a half gallon finished before the other plants...

You alls deez nugs look great. I hope to revisit it one day in the future!
4392C15E-5443-4EE7-A88B-22F65D1D1EB1.jpeg

God damn sideways shit.... in a 5 gallon bucket.

Last edited:
Back