Mephisto Genetics Organic & DWC with a side of COBs - 4 Mephisto strains

Everyone is still looking 100% healthy and even MBAP has started to shoot up again.
Unfortunately though, I noticed this morning that MBAP has hermied.

This is my first time seeing male parts in my tent ever. I immediately removed the MBAP and put it in a separate room that I have set up to be able to flower photoperiods. Luckily no one is in there.

The male parts are all over the plant and I am not 100% sure that it didn't pollinate some of the plants in my tent. I was on the look out because BlackBerry had a few orange pistils already, despite being extremely immature. Edit - looks like skyrone has a few orange pistils too. My paranoid side is telling me that they got pollinated but the logical side says that the male parts were immature enough not to produce pollen. Thoughts?? :sadcry::sadcry::sadcry:

I'd love some advice guys... @derek420colorado @iampepe @gbd @mephisto @Roasty McToasty
Currently my plan is to isolate that plant, tear off the male parts, and continue to grow it. At this point though, I have messed this plant up enough to consider killing it.

MBAP Hermie-1840.jpg
MBAP Hermie-1840-2.jpg

Last edited:
Unless you see an open sack with "bananas" hanging out then it hasn't spread it's pollen love.

Thanks for the wisdom :bow:
Definitely didn't see any open sacks.

I was about to leave for work and then was caught off guard by this and might have overreacted. I have never had a hermie. :shrug:

Yeah man I had a 3bog hermie on me due to stress during sexing. And Mitch said that can happen from time to time and just pluck the boy parts off and keep a good eye on it. But if she has to put out pistols then you should be fine it seems like sometimes I just get a little confused but once the sexing actually goes through the stop putting up the boy parts

Everyone is still looking 100% healthy and even MBAP has started to shoot up again.
Unfortunately though, I noticed this morning that MBAP has hermied.

This is my first time seeing male parts in my tent ever. I immediately removed the MBAP and put it in a separate room that I have set up to be able to flower photoperiods. Luckily no one is in there.

The male parts are all over the plant and I am not 100% sure that it didn't pollinate some of the plants in my tent. I was on the look out because BlackBerry had a few orange pistils already, despite being extremely immature. Edit - looks like skyrone has a few orange pistils too. My paranoid side is telling me that they got pollinated but the logical side says that the male parts were immature enough not to produce pollen. Thoughts?? :sadcry::sadcry::sadcry:

I'd love some advice guys... @derek420colorado @iampepe @gbd @mephisto @Roasty McToasty
Currently my plan is to isolate that plant, tear off the male parts, and continue to grow it. At this point though, I have messed this plant up enough to consider killing it.

View attachment 767484 View attachment 767485

I would cut my losses and toss her in the bin. After the rough start, root problems, and transplant I'd say she's had about all she can handle in the stress department. She may have let a few loose grains of pollen fly, but I definitely wouldn't stress over it if only a few pistils look like they're dying. Best to trash her and start again. The soil and space would definitely serve you better with something fresh. Hope this helps in your decision making process.

I would cut my losses and toss her in the bin. After the rough start, root problems, and transplant I'd say she's had about all she can handle in the stress department. She may have let a few loose grains of pollen fly, but I definitely wouldn't stress over it if only a few pistils look like they're dying. Best to trash her and start again. The soil and space would definitely serve you better with something fresh. Hope this helps in your decision making process.

Any interest in seeing what a completely over abused MBAP will produce? I think thats really the only reason to keep her now... Might give you and Mitch an idea of what they can handle and still provide?
I am guessing I can still pull an ounce off of her and I definitely could use a good sleepy weed. Sour Crack is all I have at the moment.

Quick Update!
Family is all looking healthy, minus MBAP.
Heisenberg Special is picking up the pace at day 17 and is showing sex now too. I am training her heavily and will post pictures when she starts to stretch

Skyrone Stomper is looking to be the healthiest Mephisto in the tent. No stress or deficiencies shown yet and she is standing at 20 inches (4 inches of growth in 2 days). She looks like she is going to yield pretty heavily compared to the BlackBerry Kush, which is lanky with not too many lady parts.
Family-1857.jpg

Any interest in seeing what a completely over abused MBAP will produce? I think thats really the only reason to keep her now... Might give you and Mitch an idea of what they can handle and still provide?
I am guessing I can still pull an ounce off of her and I definitely could use a good sleepy weed. Sour Crack is all I have at the moment.

Completely your call!

Back