Looking great DJ hope your weather is better out there now I'm still having shit weather here can't change it is what it is
Thanks very much friend record temps in.oregon hoping for the heat to come your way amigo !!The beginning of this pull was far from.ideal an things are popping now so I got full faith yours will do the same .

Some shots of the blue dream starting to run.a lil short on room
20190611_183602_HDR.jpg
20190609_150819_HDR.jpg
20190609_150630.jpg
20190608_125304.jpg

They do great outdoors when dad grew the clones I'm.liking em.myself they can be a lil slow in veg but seem very nice I'm growing a bunch I never have grown before so the suspense is insane .Thanks for stopping in friend.

Hello friend, the girls are looking nice and green, and blue dream has lots of nice white pistels. Its always nice to to grow something different, to try

Hello friend, the girls are looking nice and green, and blue dream has lots of nice white pistels. Its always nice to to grow something different, to try
Thanks very much friend I'm excited to taste all the flavors its goin to be really nice .The smells gettin pretty intense.

Pull in the tarp on my ladies flowering starts today the next round will be started in August .Excited to see if I can fill out this bigger greenie !here she is blacked out an flower time .View attachment 1059756
like milking the cow now, tight schedule
View attachment 1063565 View attachment 1063566 My two sour cookies I really love the frame on these lady's I can already tell there's something special with these two wish I wasn't limited to plant counts because I got some special plants I would love to keep around .
I admire your courage. All those big bushy girls in a getting smaller space:bow:
Yes the tree with broads is still right by my greenie but I have figured out how to stop em an now no bug ever stands a chance .Learned so much through adversity I'm glad I never give up friend .Things are growing great hoping to overgrow my spot .
sun come just in time

like milking the cow now, tight schedule

I admire your courage. All those big bushy girls in a getting smaller space:bow:

sun come just in time
Thanks very much friend I've been smoking store bought an what I can afford is absolutely chem grown commercial I don't get the medical benefits I need an at 50 an oz that's a lot of money to me I am so happy to see this greenie finally bein overgrown I love it .Should have something ready by July 20th at least .Excited to see how some of my new organics fair especially my rice seed cover crop .

looking all :greenthumb:J
Thanks friend an thanks for stopping in the comments mean a lot this isn't that popular of a thread but im going to do my best to hone my craft an showcase some interesting organic methods .

Back