Thanks very much I learned some stuff from my dad an this forum filled in the blanks an I was off a thing of beauty this afn is !!!Great to feel the sun I'm hoping for some my way an yes Washington is full of rain as well ☔ ☔ ☔ ☔ ☔ challenges in the Pacific northwest yes there's a lot .

Hello Dankstyle, first off mate, great to see a change in the weather for you there. That's great your Dad was able to help and AFN, AFN is by far the best forum, also has great smilies selectons :d5::frog:Week ahead for the girls here is sunny and cool to cold mornings under 10c

Hello Dankstyle, first off mate, great to see a change in the weather for you there. That's great your Dad was able to help and AFN, AFN is by far the best forum, also has great smilies selectons :d5::frog:Week ahead for the girls here is sunny and cool to cold mornings under 10c
Its nice on a warm.day the plants really love it but its back to rain an more ☔ ☔ rain ☔ ☔ but better days ahead I just know it no matter what the weather man says .

My bubba cookies training it to be a bush the rest of my ladies really enjoyed the sun an heat just for today unfortunately .
20190523_183857.jpg
20190523_183914.jpg

My Nigerian silver haze has grown.quite a bit wish I had gotten her a lil bigger but she's almost a pure sativa I'm hoping for a hardcore at stretch on her.
20190524_183021.jpg

20190524_183242.jpg
20190524_183309.jpg
My two sour cookies I really love the frame on these lady's I can already tell there's something special with these two wish I wasn't limited to plant counts because I got some special plants I would love to keep around .

Hi mate, the girls are looking good, hope they have some nice weather soon. True, I wish i could grow more but cant, even know i am over the limit , stupid government out here. The Sour Cookies sounds a lovely strain:pass:
Thanks very much friend its a sour diesel cross known as the riri sour diesel cut it was found in a pack of rez dogs sour diesel ibl by a French grower who shared this rare UK cut with the world she smells of lavender an diesel fumes the cross involved is the forum cut s1s which is a nice addition to the mix this is a sativa dom plant both show a resemblance to my bio legend a sour diesel cross so I do believe I've got some diesel dom lady's I'm very curious to the aromas I will be getting this is a very terpy greenie this year there was a strong smell in veg I'm excited to see these lady's bloom I bet there will be sun soon even though its pouring rain .

Hi mate , one of my free seeds was a Sour Daddy ( sour diesel mix with something else). I think its new420guy are the breeders. I love the smell of lavender, sounds like a nice smoke/vape. Being sativa dom plant she might get pretty tall. It will be interesting to hear about the aromas from the greenie this year. Sun has to come out soon

Hi mate , one of my free seeds was a Sour Daddy ( sour diesel mix with something else). I think its new420guy are the breeders. I love the smell of lavender, sounds like a nice smoke/vape. Being sativa dom plant she might get pretty tall. It will be interesting to hear about the aromas from the greenie this year. Sun has to come out soon
Thanks friend its coming I should have quite the loud smell going on I'm excited my meds have been store bought an I'm not a fan of that at all .Haven't grown cookie strains before but dad used to an I was very impressed with how they did outdoors not huge yielders but an extremely nice flower an a bug resistance that had me asking how is that possible.

Moved things around an am getting some stretch an some filling out didn't want any of em overlapping an not getting good light .I believe most will fill this greenie to the top back to army crawling to work on em .
20190527_100234.jpg
20190527_094746.jpg
20190527_094730.jpg

Back