Hello friend, been missing from AFN, am back.
I had a good look through your thread, sorry to hear you lost some ladies due to some pest, your soils look great, and the greenie is good for the girls during the cold nights.

Girls are looking great and hope they get some warmth and sun soon. Summer is just around the corner for the US
Yes summer is here in the u.s.a but I live in oregon the home of the duck an beaver a place full of rain an more rain it was nice to get a lil sun for a week or two but now its back to the rain an has been for a bit .Friend I have never had a perfect season my poor ladies gotta go through some strife before I harvest an sometimes it's a worse case scenario situation but I get great meds an for that I'm blessed .All in all experience is the best teacher an never givin up well that makes the lesson possible .

Hey Friend, Seattle is known for being showery, you do well with your ladies in that climate. True i am still very new to growing this being my second grow. Tables turned this morning sunny and fine, i rushed to get the girls out this morning
Thanks very much I learned some stuff from my dad an this forum filled in the blanks an I was off a thing of beauty this afn is !!!Great to feel the sun I'm hoping for some my way an yes Washington is full of rain as well ☔ ☔ ☔ ☔ ☔ challenges in the Pacific northwest yes there's a lot .

Getting some good growth just needing some hot weather with some sun
20190522_173509.jpg
20190522_173445.jpg

Getting some good growth just needing some hot weather with some sun View attachment 1062624 View attachment 1062625
Looking great DJ [emoji482][emoji817][emoji818]
Praying for some sun for you and your girl's.
We got sun today for about 5 hours but not before we got 9 hours of rain. My rain barrels are almost full. Need about 50 more gallons.
The temps are up it got to 72 today[emoji274][emoji91][emoji106]
The weather man just said rain in the morning[emoji39][emoji379][emoji299]

My second round or regular season plants these plants will finish in October .
20190522_182821.jpg

Looking great DJ [emoji482][emoji817][emoji818]
Praying for some sun for you and your girl's.
We got sun today for about 5 hours but not before we got 9 hours of rain. My rain barrels are almost full. Need about 50 more gallons.
The temps are up it got to 72 today[emoji274][emoji91][emoji106]
The weather man just said in in the morning[emoji39][emoji379][emoji299]
Thanks very much friend today its supposed to be 74 an cloudy which is such an improvement compared to what it was I'm very hopeful summer going to start soon .Praying for sun your way this gloomy weather is so fall like .

Thanks very much friend today its supposed to be 74 an cloudy which is such an improvement compared to what it was I'm very hopeful summer going to start soon .Praying for sun your way this gloomy weather is so fall like .
Thanks DJ [emoji482] we had rain this morning early. The Sun came out around 930 and so far has stayed out of the clouds. The girl's are loving it.
Going to start giving them full sun soon maybe today. Still got about 3 hard hours left of sun before it starts to get evening.

Thanks DJ [emoji482] we had rain this morning early. The Sun came out around 930 and so far has stayed out of the clouds. The girl's are loving it.
Going to start giving them full sun soon maybe today. Still got about 3 hard hours left of sun before it starts to get evening.
So far its been off an on but rain for tomorrow an the next day .Since there in early flower sun is so much preferred but I got faith its coming I need these meds faster then they will be done .

Back