Blue dream she's on the comeback she's going to get a bigger planter then the 12 gallon an one of my new guys a ocean grown cookies I got 2 .
20190509_193710.jpg
20190509_193504.jpg

Going to transplant soon an pull the dep cover the roots are exploding outta the bottoms of the planters an are ready to hit soil .The plants are huge compared to last years an quite the mix of sativa genes let em grow big !!!The next round will be moved outside an brought in the morning !!Prayers for sun.for all who farm the beautiful lands far an wide .

got these babies right where you want em!:d5:
I think it's goin to be a really nice pull I got a second round to work on to which I really just love growin all the different flavors I can get an bein able to have some sativa based genetics is a major plus .

All transplanted an ready for the pull goin to give em a few to get settled in there new pots an then flip check out seedsman white widow what a beauty looks to be indica dom on a mostly sativa plant .
20190513_081048.jpg

looking vig!
Not to bad makes me wonder why this plant from.this particular breeder is always rated low every time I've grown it I got great smoke that was awesome friend she does love organics an living soil so maybe that's were others went wrong .

Not to bad makes me wonder why this plant from.this particular breeder is always rated low every time I've grown it I got great smoke that was awesome friend she does love organics an living soil so maybe that's were others went wrong .
I'd say it's growing with your care. And I think some strains just like us and our setups:pass:

I'd say it's growing with your care. And I think some strains just like us and our setups:pass:
I believe so friend I've never grown it in a greenie we will see but so far it's growing like a champ all the plants are goin good the Nigerian silver haze is small but I'm hoping it stretches hard .

Back