Kushncheese
20190503_165646.jpg

The newest 10 well I'm waiting for a bubba cookies to pop to make ten 2 saphire ogs 2 gorrilla breath ,green poison,bomb atomic ,Skelly og2 ocean grown cookies an a bubba cookies soon to pop .
20190503_081737.jpg
20190503_165623.jpg

Good to see them looking so healthy:d5:
Thanksfriend the heat seems to do em good a few days of the 70s an some teas things an things are looking up the blue dream has a lil way to go tho buts making progress

Goin for soil tomorrow an amendments they are getting big bout time to drop em in the big planters !!!The blue dream clone is on the comeback an with hot days coming she will make it that's her on the comeback .
20190505_183853.jpg
20190505_183901.jpg

Sour cookies an my new ladies I'm liking the cookie crosses they seem very nice running the forum an the ogkushbreath in crosses should be really nice !!!
20190505_184007.jpg
20190505_183916.jpg

Been watering with some of my custom teas an I figure I would share a theory an a lil bit different way of gardening .In nature a plant is fed through decomposition .Plants that die an add matter an animals that poop around th e plant this symbiosis creates the most beneficial microbes possible .In my belief why filter teas why not add the organic matter to the topsoil creating a non stop microbial soil does a bottle nutrient that's meant to mimic nature is it better then the real thing ?Been seeing beautiful microbial action on my topsoil due to this method my watering with dandylion ,rice an aged cow manure deposited on the topsoil is a tea that lasts .

Also was able to obtain one last clone an a Nigerian silver haze sounded perfect I have heard nothing but great stuff about Nigerian smoke an silver have well say no more .?

Back