Did a bunch of mods to the greenie to trap heat I once was very sad when I found out I had broad mites I believed there was no hope cuz of guys like Robert Clarke an the very first legal cannabis greenhouse had em an they could never eradicate them an they were better growers then me .The truth is I can kill em all in a sealed environment with heat an my research an questions cannot be answered yet by science or the department of agriculture I have talked to the main guy an have talked to.osu main guy about broad mites I do believe on the subject of this particular pest my knowledge is just as good remember this is a pest that is very detrimental an catastrophic to most an success for a plant hit is very low I'm rolling at 90 % but believe all current plants including seedlings will survive an grow strong ,prayers to the most high friends .

My first tea of dandylion definitely helped the ladies an the damaged leaves straightened .I believe that so many beneficial plants were labeled weeds so people wouldn't realize they are actually medicine .I today made a tea with wild lemon balm I also planted a few outside the greenie this will give some protection from insects .

Sorry for my absence and the mites ya have to fight, good Daddy takes care of his babys.
Yes friend hit em with the first heat treatment an I'm getting good results wasn't able to get the temps super high but definitely killed some broads I should be able to make the flip deadline by may 15 an the way its looking definitely sooner .

I will be removing dead leaves in the next few days an some more heat treatments I made a tea outta lemon balm or lemon mint an will water them tomorrow with it new growth is good might have to toss the blue dream she was by far the weakest plant I will see in a few days after i trim the leaves .
15564710924751228343240.jpg

The new growth looks super healthy...are they still getting chomped on?
It's hard to say since there practically invisible an the symptoms will persist after 2 weeks in some ways but I definitely got em on the run an flowering will be good I do know as I raise the heat my lady's perk up right away its as if they are telling me use heat on em I haven't sprayed in a few but tonight I will I will keep it hot organic cannabis that's well watered doesn't mind the heat .The cherry plum tree outside the greenie is dry an almost dead its crazy to think an invisible bugs can kill 2 trees that have had sewer next to em an on em for years an one of cannabis most deadly foe I'm just thankful I can kill em using mother nature againest em an some heaters lol

20190503_165601.jpg
They are getting pretty big been removing almost prehistoric fan leaves off em excited about the growth got a lil bit before the flip

Back