Sorry about that[emoji20]
Yes friend it sucks an the tree next to my greenie has broad mites so bad it's nearly dead way worse then last year luckily I can fight em had to throw out the atomic she wasn't healthy an they hit her a lil bit all the rest are healthy an bein treated so no worry dropped the neem an some ol school organics they used to use a lot but they took off the market I mix up different stuff with different modes of action an switch it up to be quite honest they will say not to do this but I do it an get the best results doing it insects don't like it .

Hey DJ...
What tarp you got covering your green house?
Is it just like a white 6 mil tarp?
Its the white greenhouse cover from farm plastic supply it is 6 mil an opaque in my opinion an what I have witnessed diffused light is actually the best an around here its what the pro greenies use .

Its the white greenhouse cover from farm plastic supply it is 6 mil an opaque in my opinion an what I have witnessed diffused light is actually the best an around here its what the pro greenies use .
Thanks bud[emoji482]
I've got a lot of new white 6mil tarps.
It's going to be nice here over the weekend I'll have my grow cage covered and the some of the girls in it getting acclimated to the temperatures outside are all over the place right now.
Going get some shut eye. Take care gro bro I'll holler at you
latter[emoji482]

Thanks bud[emoji482]
I've got a lot of new white 6mil tarps.
It's going to be nice here over the weekend I'll have my grow cage covered and the some of the girls in it getting acclimated to the temperatures outside are all over the place right now.
Going get some shut eye. Take care gro bro I'll holler at you
latter[emoji482]
Good night friend yep the temps an the weather has been all over the place here to as well.Today it was super nice sun every where an then by the end of the day it was cloudy an ☔ ☔ ☔ ☔ ☔raining cats an dawgz

@dankstyle J , sorry mate to hear about the seeds and tree branch. The girls are coming along well, i can see their roots at the bottom of one of your pots. Its pretty crap here in terms of cloudy and showery and sun now and then - lol wish it was like early summer sun sun sun. Temps are about average here for this time of year.

I have been pretty depressed found broad mite damage on my plants .Been fighting them.an doin well I just need a few 80 degree days in a row to heat treat my greenie .The light dep will be a lil behind but the plants are still growing big an will be good size when the tarp is pulled .The two cherry plum trees are almost dead from the mites if they kill it off there will be no problem with the grow next year .I had a worse time last year an still came out with some great meds so the experience of fighting a pest like this is invaluable.

Too bad you have to fight those things again. I know you have a battle plan though you've been through it. Hope the weather cooperates and you get some blazing hot temps:thumbsup:
Thanks friend I'm hoping for some bright sun hopefully my seedlings fair well I just need them to get about 4 sets of leaves an I can heat treat em always a lil diversity in my life boy have I learned to roll with the punches .

Back