Thanks very much friend for the kind words I do feel blessed just to grow should be a good year I'm hoping to fill a lot of jars an will be starting 10 seeds soon to veg for the 2nd round .

Dankstyle, Yes, i love growing also, be interesting to watch your next round. So you only mist the seedlings? I hope i dont over water mine. I mist and dribble a few drops around each seedling, a few times during the day in the full sun and then again at night before bed. I am thinking maybe a little mist for the night now

Dankstyle, Yes, i love growing also, be interesting to watch your next round. So you only mist the seedlings? I hope i dont over water mine. I mist and dribble a few drops around each seedling, a few times during the day in the full sun and then again at night before bed. I am thinking maybe a little mist for the night now
Hello friend I water heavy the first time an then just droplets of water around the seedling if it gets dry a seedling doesn't need a whole lot of water moist but not soaking or super wet .If there out in warm sun you might consider giving them more water because evaporation will be more .In oregon in a greenie I'm challenged with to many wet an cold days an the soil stays wet for to long .

My ladies are starting to take off an my new lady blue dream is in a slightly bigger pot then the rest so she can really go to town an catch up .
20190413_083006.jpg
20190413_083001.jpg
20190413_082931.jpg

Attachments

• 20190413_082931.jpg
    20190413_082931.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 33
Hello friend I water heavy the first time an then just droplets of water around the seedling if it gets dry a seedling doesn't need a whole lot of water moist but not soaking or super wet .If there out in warm sun you might consider giving them more water because evaporation will be more .In oregon in a greenie I'm challenged with to many wet an cold days an the soil stays wet for to long .

Hi mate, Thank you for explaining your watering system. I think since the nights are coolish, i wont water over night but during the day in full sun (rather warm to be out there myself) i mist around them and the medium to just keep moist and droplet around the girls . Sounds challenging there in Oregon. You would not need to water much.

Girls are looking great, nice and bushy growth. The grow tent would need heating? at certain times

At first when I start them in March they are under a seedling warmer mat an in a plastictub covered at night .Now although it's cold days 50degrees its slightly warmer in the greenie under lights but at night its cold .I think the supplemental is a great addition to the greenie light seems to help the very dreary growin conditions.Lots of challenges outdoor in oregon pests mold bugs rogue male hemp pollen just to name a few an in a ruff trailer park like mine there's crooks an thieves .

Hi mate, the girls are quite hardy. from greenhouse seeds say 10+c (50F) for their strains. Winter highs in the range of 54 - 72F. Pests here, buds also, weevils , thrips, Not sure how far male pollen goes, the ranges near home would be perfect for bush grows, and true neighbours and such could try to steal bud and such, and here in Australia, maybe put me in. A warmer mat might be good for the grasshound in winter, save me bringing them indoors.

Hi mate, the girls are quite hardy. from greenhouse seeds say 10+c (50F) for their strains. Winter highs in the range of 54 - 72F. Pests here, buds also, weevils , thrips, Not sure how far male pollen goes, the ranges near home would be perfect for bush grows, and true neighbours and such could try to steal bud and such, and here in Australia, maybe put me in. A warmer mat might be good for the grasshound in winter, save me bringing them indoors.
I use a heat warmer mat an a Rubbermaid like container a greenhouse in Australia would give you great growing conditions since its somewhat tropical if you have neighbors you could hide them in tomatoes patches autos work great for that .

Hi mate, thanks , will look for something like that, since going into our winter. Its only when i wheel them back i have to look up the driveway first to make sure no one is about,otherwise hidden from view at the angle i leave them. Yes thought of tomatoes, as they are pretty tall, i like the beefstake tomatoes, they are similar in ways, reach 1.5metre or so

Hi mate, thanks , will look for something like that, since going into our winter. Its only when i wheel them back i have to look up the driveway first to make sure no one is about,otherwise hidden from view at the angle i leave them. Yes thought of tomatoes, as they are pretty tall, i like the beefstake tomatoes, they are similar in ways, reach 1.5metre or so
Sounds like a great plan I made my greenie outta pvc an some left over aluminium from the old one she works great I added electricity an that helps a lot fans an lights are needed if an early start so far I like the leds for that low power usage an with multiple lights you can get good coverage .

I just realized your winter friend is better then my spring lol gotta say your environment sounds perfect .

Back