LoL...ok I see LoL
How many watts is the geto LED ? My house LEDs are 5 and 7 watts draw
I believe they are something like that no huge watts but they do work great I cut the middle out so the light isn't diffused but you don't have to they work either way ,enough of em an you can get some awesome buds off em they're used to be an ol school grower on here that pulled dank harvests with those light he built light bars with em it was super awesome .

Finished the worm pots they will definitely work I saw several worms riggle through the holes and there no soil so add soil an wa laaa worm colonys alive an well !!!Last years grow had tiny drain holes an somehow they were riggling into those so I expect more added benefits plus fresh castings right at root source .
20190410_201021.jpg
20190410_201013.jpg

I believe they are something like that no huge watts but they do work great I cut the middle out so the light isn't diffused but you don't have to they work either way ,enough of em an you can get some awesome buds off em they're used to be an ol school grower on here that pulled dank harvests with those light he built light bars with em it was super awesome .
Wow really... That's cool

Finished the worm pots they will definitely work I saw several worms riggle through the holes and there no soil so add soil an wa laaa worm colonys alive an well !!!Last years grow had tiny drain holes an somehow they were riggling into those so I expect more added benefits plus fresh castings right at root source .View attachment 1043479 View attachment 1043480
That's great, I'll have to try that with my outdoor experiment. :d5: My greenie has a floor so can't use it there

That's great, I'll have to try that with my outdoor experiment. :d5: My greenie has a floor so can't use it there
I think growing plants in a living worm bin is going to make some killer plants with a higher resistance to bugs an disease add the benefits of organic amendments an raw organic teas an what's stopping those plants from growin to top potential my belief is if the natural environment is at its peak so will the plants be.I don't believe man can improve nature I do believe that when we finally understand the ways of nature we will improve .I have noticed better flowers an meds when I add more elements of the natural world into my grows .

@dankstyle J :pass:Looks awesome mate the lights and grow tent. Growing from a worm farm, i got 2 little worm farms , give the plants a tonic now and them from their piss and castings
Thanks very much friend for the kind words I do feel blessed just to grow should be a good year I'm hoping to fill a lot of jars an will be starting 10 seeds soon to veg for the 2nd round .

Well that c99 with the weird growth is getting the boot for a ol school fam favorite the sativa real deal blue dream clone not an indica an the leaves show it this is the same plant my dad used to grow I'm excited to see what I can do with her in a dep situation.Will get pics up soon I sprayed her like I do with every clone rest of my plants are from seed !!Still got one c99 an she's growing great .

Back