Seem to be loving the light an growing well .
20190408_152837.jpg
20190408_152853.jpg

Most likely give c99 the boot an keep the one that isn't looking so weird I will replace it with a clone most likely it is very healthy but putting out yellow leaves as new growth it also is puttin out leaf clusters like a plant in early flowering nothing else to say except it lacks the vigor of her sister an I need the best plants I can get .
20190410_123113.jpg

Well in all truth when you combine to of the slowest strains together the bubba kush an the forum cookies your probably not going to get a fast vegging plant but one would expect with these genetics to get a bushy plant an she's living up to that nicely .
20190410_123216.jpg

Very very excited to have a dominant bio diesel pheno the last one had such a awesome diesel taste an was great pain meds without the slow down of most .Not sure what the sour cookies or the French riri cut of sour diesel is but I can say she has a definite diesel look to her for sure I expect a longer finishing time due to this .
20190410_123146.jpg

Stranglely enough after a pretty ruff fim job on all the plants most of them kept shooting up in growth I did see the side branches developing like crazy as well been giving them teas an did notice a lil top dressing I did had white mold growing on it which made me smile super big I had a feeling that mix was a heavy microbial feeder an now I know an knowing is half the battle !!!View attachment 1041211 View attachment 1041213
Is this just a 2700k bright white LED light? I use 1 over my house plants that is an emergency light that runs on regular house power plus it's got three I think they're AAA batteries and it's got three little solar panels on it so it can get charge to the sun it's the coolest light ever but it's my emergency light and I leave it plugged in for my poinsettias that I've been keeping a live for like 2 or 3 years lol

Is this just a 2700k bright white LED light? I use 1 over my house plants that is an emergency light that runs on regular house power plus it's got three I think they're AAA batteries and it's got three little solar panels on it so it can get charge to the sun it's the coolest light ever but it's my emergency light and I leave it plugged in for my poinsettias that I've been keeping a live for like 2 or 3 years lol
Glad to see ya friend no it's just a 30$ blurple cob off amazon an they turn my greenie purple at night but boy do they work an 50 watts each I got 6 ,but I got 2 more coming they remind in color of an ol school grow an show florescent from early 90s my first grow light as a teenager but way way brighter an more purp lol.

Glad to see ya friend no it's just a 30$ blurple cob off amazon an they turn my greenie purple at night but boy do they work an 50 watts each I got 6 ,but I got 2 more coming they remind in color of an ol school grow an show florescent from early 90s my first grow light as a teenager but way way brighter an more purp lol.
Oo this light is a blurple?
It looks just like my 2700k led house light bulbs. Huh go figer.
643048030868152565045b34e5e3de33.jpg

Oo this light is a blurple?
It looks just like my 2700k led house light bulbs. Huh go figer.
643048030868152565045b34e5e3de33.jpg
Yes friend that is a home led with the plastic cut out the front to make a geto light hood lol this is what they are under now
15549345876321909440044.jpg

Back