I had to zoom the pics, but you'te really growing outdoors under LEDs in a tent, really nice J! Hope your Cookies will arrive this week...
Yes friend its setup to do light manipulation that way I can get multiple uses out of one greenie I will be starting more seeds today but leave 2 more places for the cookies a friend said they would send me a few so I'm hoping they make it ,it's obvious at this point my mail is watched or flagged!!Thanks for stopping in .

Sounds like a great plan I made my greenie outta pvc an some left over aluminium from the old one she works great I added electricity an that helps a lot fans an lights are needed if an early start so far I like the leds for that low power usage an with multiple lights you can get good coverage .

I just realized your winter friend is better then my spring lol gotta say your environment sounds perfect .

@dankstyle J, I like your greenie set up, the lighting is super nice at night mate. Coverage is good to make sure all the girls get their light. Winter days are perfect, lol all the southern Aussies like to vist up this way, usually is mostly fine weather also, just the nights i have to watch, room for them just inside or a warming blanket in the location around pots.

@dankstyle J, I like your greenie set up, the lighting is super nice at night mate. Coverage is good to make sure all the girls get their light. Winter days are perfect, lol all the southern Aussies like to vist up this way, usually is mostly fine weather also, just the nights i have to watch, room for them just inside or a warming blanket in the location around pots.
Thanks for the kind words friend a warming blanket should work great an if you buy the white greenie cover you will be invisible once inside in my opinion the white cover works the best .I would imagine with a few supplemental lights you could grow all year no problem .

Things seem to be progressing an starting to get a good idea the form an body to these lady's .I will be gathering some dandylion blooms for tea soon I like to make it in the sun like a sun tea but haven't had sun in awhile .
20190416_083857.jpg
20190416_083844.jpg

Dropped 8 more ladies into soil need 10 but waiting an some Dinafem cookies for a comp so two spots still open here's the list so far 2 Hso Gorrilla breath an 2 Sapphire ogs .1makido seeds bubba cookies ,another bomb atomic ,Cannarado genetics Skelly og ,sweet seeds green poison .I will start some autos an photos once the last round is established an flowering to keep it growing friends .

Another day of sun its been awhile so I'm very excited to see my ladies respond to it like me !!!Made a tea with rice ,aged cow manure ,worm castings an kelp a lil milk an some fish emulsions mixed with molasses .
20190418_074728.jpg
20190418_074722.jpg

Loving the frame on these sour cookies both are looking similar ones shorter then the other but the frame is very much sour d style I got roots popping already in a awesome way yay for living soil its looking like I will be able to pull the tarp earlier in may .
20190419_113045.jpg
20190419_113006.jpg

20190419_143557.jpg
I got some seeds from a friend to replace the ones that obviously the government felt I shouldn't have yep the blue cookies got smashed to a pulp .Lost quite a few packages recently an I'm sick of it .At least I can grow the ocean grown cookies

View attachment 1047553 I got some seeds from a friend to replace the ones that obviously the government felt I shouldn't have yep the blue cookies got smashed to a pulp .Lost quite a few packages recently an I'm sick of it .At least I can grow the ocean grown cookies
Sorry about that[emoji20]

Back