Nothing but hot sun for these ladies did I mention the broad mites will be done very excited about the first pull its looking to be a good one !!!!I like this method cuz it allows me more plants an. I need the meds bad friends
20190506_145643.jpg

I think growing plants in a living worm bin is going to make some killer plants with a higher resistance to bugs an disease add the benefits of organic amendments an raw organic teas an what's stopping those plants from growin to top potential my belief is if the natural environment is at its peak so will the plants be.I don't believe man can improve nature I do believe that when we finally understand the ways of nature we will improve .I have noticed better flowers an meds when I add more elements of the natural world into my grows .
:thumbsup:
Things seem to be progressing an starting to get a good idea the form an body to these lady's .I will be gathering some dandylion blooms for tea soon I like to make it in the sun like a sun tea but haven't had sun in awhile .View attachment 1045821 View attachment 1045823
hey J, could you gather me some dandelion seeds?:bow:
View attachment 1047553 I got some seeds from a friend to replace the ones that obviously the government felt I shouldn't have yep the blue cookies got smashed to a pulp .Lost quite a few packages recently an I'm sick of it .At least I can grow the ocean grown cookies
dang!, you got ripped2
Been watering with some of my custom teas an I figure I would share a theory an a lil bit different way of gardening .In nature a plant is fed through decomposition .Plants that die an add matter an animals that poop around th e plant this symbiosis creates the most beneficial microbes possible .In my belief why filter teas why not add the organic matter to the topsoil creating a non stop microbial soil does a bottle nutrient that's meant to mimic nature is it better then the real thing ?Been seeing beautiful microbial action on my topsoil due to this method my watering with dandylion ,rice an aged cow manure deposited on the topsoil is a tea that lasts .
:d5:I love compost mulch, everytime I water a little "tea" goes in, and maintains a nice environment for the microbe hordes @soil's surface. I literally watch the muich being consumed. My soil can eat an 1" of compost ina couple of weeks, courser material all's that left

:thumbsup:

hey J, could you gather me some dandelion seeds?:bow:

dang!, you got ripped2

:d5:I love compost mulch, everytime I water a little "tea" goes in, and maintains a nice environment for the microbe hordes @soil's surface. I literally watch the muich being consumed. My soil can eat an 1" of compost ina couple of weeks, courser material all's that left
Very very cool that's a rapid breakdown I like to see a quick response like that the seeds of the dandy lion are here an are every where I could source some for you an yes friend lots of my mail has been confiscated its at 2 packs this year an each one was 10 seeds or more kinda messed up I'm a legal state an a disabled med patient kinda ridiculous I remember before it was legal the harassment didn't make sense even then thanks for the likes its about to get good an very exciting I'm working with some strains I've never grown an some super new ones I have never even seen exciting times .

It's hard to say since there practically invisible an the symptoms will persist after 2 weeks in some ways but I definitely got em on the run an flowering will be good I do know as I raise the heat my lady's perk up right away its as if they are telling me use heat on em I haven't sprayed in a few but tonight I will I will keep it hot organic cannabis that's well watered doesn't mind the heat .The cherry plum tree outside the greenie is dry an almost dead its crazy to think an invisible bugs can kill 2 trees that have had sewer next to em an on em for years an one of cannabis most deadly foe I'm just thankful I can kill em using mother nature againest em an some heaters lol
man, can you cut those trees down, burn em?
Got a flat of soil an some amendments I'm excited to see this stuff in action along with some of my other stuff .View attachment 1055789 View attachment 1055791 View attachment 1055789 View attachment 1055791
quite a pile, gardener's delight!
Always impressive J how you tackle the hard stuff and don't let go. How you use your smarts to bring the harvest home, in situations that would have most folks running the other way.
:pass:

man, can you cut those trees down, burn em?

quite a pile, gardener's delight!
Always impressive J how you tackle the hard stuff and don't let go. How you use your smarts to bring the harvest home, in situations that would have most folks running the other way.
:pass:
Thanks very much friend I'm autistic an growing is what makes me tick without it I'm very depressed I can't let a bug no matter how tough it is get my girls an my conditions are never perfect which is a blessing because it makes me think outside the box .The cherry plum is almost completely dead I do believe management will cut it down I wish I could but since I just rent the spot its not up to me .I once was very scared to get even spider mites now there is nothing that throws me off no pain no gain lucky to learn from.my struggles an I hope it helps that grower fighting broads or russets.

I know the plants are kinda bulked together but as soon as I transplant into the bigger containers they will have some space to grow each plant looks good an I'm excited to see the different traits come out as they mature here's a bubba cookies an C99 I love the bushyness of the bubba reminds me of the pre 98 an the openness of the c99 very skunk like structure like that makes nice yields .
20190507_081914.jpg
20190507_081956.jpg

@davisgirl this is my journal I was also thinking of doin a second journal in the dinafem section after harvest I combine my journals with smoke reports .
Hey dj, I think Dinafem is looking for a grow journal in the Dinafem section. Any chance you could set that up for the Cookies?

I
Hey dj, I think Dinafem is looking for a grow journal in the Dinafem section. Any chance you could set that up for the Cookies?
Yes I normally do one after harvest an do a smoke report but I guess I will drop one for the kushncheese I'm growing as well .

Back