No friend the seedsman white widow the blue dream is almost legendary I'm running the real blue dream clone .
Ahhh haven't tried their strain. I figured it wasn't the BD but just missed which one. I was flying the other night and saw a pink dot down below... lol

Ahhh haven't tried their strain. I figured it wasn't the BD but just missed which one. I was flying the other night and saw a pink dot down below... lol
Pink dot you say that was probably me haha nothing quite like the blurple cobs they do look pink .

Pull in the tarp on my ladies flowering starts today the next round will be started in August .Excited to see if I can fill out this bigger greenie !here she is blacked out an flower time .
20190515_163904.jpg

Transplanted an on.12/12 rain rain an more rain lucky to have a greenie the weather has been horrible .
20190516_065610.jpg

Well my new ladies sure gotta take a whole lot of bad temps an rain an whatnot while I dep the rest
20190516_193745.jpg
20190516_185610.jpg

Looking good DJ..[emoji482]

I got the same problem here though lot of rain lot of cool temperatures it's warming up right now though but this morning it was only like 55 but right now it's 62 and supposed to get to 78 with a little bit of sun mostly hazy..girls are loving that sun though. I fed them some tea last night. A little bit of a ewc tea with some dark brown sugar and some Alaskan fish poop with kelp in it and other good things gave them a really good watering and emptied out my rain barrels that had the older rain water in them. I oxidized with my air pump and 6 air stones it was boiling let that boil for about 6 or 7 hours made the T up and fed it to them last night after Dark they look really good today.

Looking good DJ..[emoji482]

I got the same problem here though lot of rain lot of cool temperatures it's warming up right now though but this morning it was only like 55 but right now it's 62 and supposed to get to 78 with a little bit of sun mostly hazy..girls are loving that sun though. I fed them some tea last night. A little bit of a ewc tea with some dark brown sugar and some Alaskan fish poop with kelp in it and other good things gave them a really good watering and emptied out my rain barrels that had the older rain water in them. I oxidized with my air pump and 6 air stones it was boiling let that boil for about 6 or 7 hours made the T up and fed it to them last night after Dark they look really good today.
Your lucky my friend to have good weather in my area of oregon its been extremely wet an cold I mean nothing over 65 for so long nighttime temps of 45 lows on my lil plants for the 2nd pull its absolutely sad for me cuz we were having great weather now it's back to fall weather with a forecast of more to come .My lady's definitely dig the heat in prayin for sun .

Hello friend, been missing from AFN, am back.
I had a good look through your thread, sorry to hear you lost some ladies due to some pest, your soils look great, and the greenie is good for the girls during the cold nights.

Girls are looking great and hope they get some warmth and sun soon. Summer is just around the corner for the US

Back