A way more open canopy with sativa based cultivars an a sunset that makes me feel lucky to call oregon my home viva the Pacific northwest!!!
20190526_205421.jpg
20190527_094712.jpg

Thanks friend its coming I should have quite the loud smell going on I'm excited my meds have been store bought an I'm not a fan of that at all .Haven't grown cookie strains before but dad used to an I was very impressed with how they did outdoors not huge yielders but an extremely nice flower an a bug resistance that had me asking how is that possible.

Lovely view friend of the sunset and the girls are coming along very well, Cookie strains might be nice to try, Girl Scout seems to be a good solid plant she is the second tallest i have. I love the nice smells also, image a whole nursery of plants, be really nice

My ladies are filling out the greenie nicely another 2 weeks of stretch an it should be done stretching .Here's my ocean grown for the dinafem.comp there part of the second batch .nice weather for now good vibes friends my skelly turned out to herm but I started a blue toof auto special pheno it will be indoors half the time hoping to get it done in 70 days with indoor lights on it .
20190602_170030.jpg
20190602_170011.jpg
20190602_081446.jpg
20190602_081317.jpg

Looks like you're on the right track to have a jungle in the greenie:thumbsup: Hoping for some better weather for you man! Good growing so far bud:pass:
My ladies are filling out the greenie nicely another 2 weeks of stretch an it should be done stretching .Here's my ocean grown for the dinafem.comp there part of the second batch .nice weather for now good vibes friends my skelly turned out to herm but I started a blue toof auto special pheno it will be indoors half the time hoping to get it done in 70 days with indoor lights on it .View attachment 1066794 View attachment 1066795 View attachment 1066796 View attachment 1066797

Lovely view friend of the sunset and the girls are coming along very well, Cookie strains might be nice to try, Girl Scout seems to be a good solid plant she is the second tallest i have. I love the nice smells also, image a whole nursery of plants, be really nice
They do great outdoors when dad grew the clones I'm.liking em.myself they can be a lil slow in veg but seem very nice I'm growing a bunch I never have grown before so the suspense is insane .Thanks for stopping in friend.

Looks like you're on the right track to have a jungle in the greenie:thumbsup: Hoping for some better weather for you man! Good growing so far bud:pass:
Thanks friend I'm hoping to fill her up.I try what ever space I'm.in to overgrow it I need the meds that bad an will crawl on the greenie floor if I have to .

Things still look to be going well .:clapper::thumbsup:
Yes the tree with broads is still right by my greenie but I have figured out how to stop em an now no bug ever stands a chance .Learned so much through adversity I'm glad I never give up friend .Things are growing great hoping to overgrow my spot .

Back