Thanks very much friend I'm excited to taste all the flavors its goin to be really nice .The smells gettin pretty intense.

True friend the smell of Pineapple express and Girl Scout Cookies is amazing so far, if they were legal i'd have a hedge of them for the smells:pass:

your work is of great interest to some of us, and we support you wholeheartedly
:bump:
Thanks friend honestly means a lot I love this sight an the people on it an for those watching I'm goin to.put on a show an hopefully showcase some interesting organic methods .

True friend the smell of Pineapple express and Girl Scout Cookies is amazing so far, if they were legal i'd have a hedge of them for the smells:pass:
Yes friend my first time growin cookie crosses I do get a mint smell but the blue dream is kinda taking over its a sweet dank smell a lot different then my kushs an skunks I normally run .

Blue dream.
20190616_183535_HDR.jpg
20190616_183524_HDR.jpg
20190616_183506_HDR.jpg

Here's a lil fertilizer mix I make using kelp brown sugar an Epsom I add coconut milk to the water as well this is a flowering tea very simple .
20190617_081609_Burst01.jpg

Looking dreamy there hombre.
Thanks very much an thank you for stopping by its going togetreally good as things progress I'm super excited to see some of the long flower sativa plants progress

Yes friend my first time growin cookie crosses I do get a mint smell but the blue dream is kinda taking over its a sweet dank smell a lot different then my kushs an skunks I normally run .

Looking nice and healthy, friend, i have to grow some kush someday, like the home made fert for the girls, i read something they like molasis

Hey DJ how you doing brother hope all is good out there on the Westside!!!![emoji106]
Just want to say you look great man while the site still up and running been trying to holler at you a few damn times and it seems like every time I get on here the damn sites down[emoji482]

Back