Female seeds C99
20190619_183103_HDR.jpg
20190619_182936_HDR.jpg
20190619_181711_HDR.jpg

Hey DJ how you doing brother hope all is good out there on the Westside!!!![emoji106]
Just want to say you look great man while the site still up and running been trying to holler at you a few damn times and it seems like every time I get on here the damn sites down[emoji482]
Not to bad friend just tired of the store bought I wanna taste what I got .I would recommend c99 as a fast cropper she gets it on extremely fast an mine smells like pineapple candy I'm running a bunch of slower strains as well an there sativa so I really appreciate a fast fast sativa .Hope your getting good weather friend .

Looking nice and healthy, friend, i have to grow some kush someday, like the home made fert for the girls, i read something they like molasis
Oh yea friend plants love suger microbes to a lil brown sugar an mollasses an worm castings that's a great tea for flower .

Here's some flower power tea I make it has red alder bark , dandylion a lil yarrow ,valerian,crab shells ,worm castings ,brown sugar nettle Epsom salt aged cow manure ,a lil oregon white oak bark ground up .
20190620_165529_HDR.jpg

looking good Dank . do you think the c99 could be grown in the tropics . and how long if flowering time . :thumbsup:
I believe she would do great there especially with your soil she's an absolute beauty an has a very nice sativa high I've heard .

Back