Hello Friend , has been bad since AFN has been down. I noticed your home made nutes, grea they love sugar, has i like brown sugar in cooking over the other sugar. All nice and natural fertlisers for the girls, looking really healthy and thickening buds
Some of these teas I've noticed on a fb site I wouldn't think any thing of it but the ingredients were the exact same as my teas .Feels weird to think my strange concoctions would be popular .Thanks for the kind words friend .

Ugh, you already in bloom:smoking:love the view of you plants like always J:bighug:
Yes an I got 10 more to flower an 7 more finishing off hoping for a lil smoke friend .

Some of these teas I've noticed on a fb site I wouldn't think any thing of it but the ingredients were the exact same as my teas .Feels weird to think my strange concoctions would be popular .Thanks for the kind words friend .
That's good friend your teas sound great and organic for your girls to have.

Sour cookies throwing buds like the sour d riri cut the Bio legend an the other sour cookies are very much diesel plants an seems to be my kinda meds .
20190709_105440.jpg
20190709_105416.jpg

How did the ATAK work ?
Not sure what that is but fans goin in dark has nixed that problem rather fast if I did have electric I would be screwed this kinda growing requires it .

Mastering that light dep there @dankstyle J
Thank very much friend learning a lot an constantly improving my methodologies it helps this is what I dig the most outta life .

Last edited by a moderator:
Back