Pulled the white widow ,Nigerian silver haze ,c99,an blue dream pics soon of dryed meds all turned out nice still got the 2 sour cookies (riri sour d dom )kushncheese,an bio legend .I will be goin for a third harvest with a few large an a couple small skelly ogs one is hashplant pheno one is og.

Not sure what that is but fans goin in dark has nixed that problem rather fast if I did have electric I would be screwed this kinda growing requires it .
ATAK is part of Optic Foliar foliar spray for your plants.

Google it
b6d4d91897d3d408b618e7cc8b62301e.jpg

lovely and frosty looking friend the buds :d5:
Thanks very much friend I'm really enjoying the light dep lots to learn an more plants to practice my new organics I've been working on blessed to say the least .

ATAK is part of Optic Foliar foliar spray for your plants.

Google it
b6d4d91897d3d408b618e7cc8b62301e.jpg
Thanks friend I make up my own stuff bein organic an dirt poor has opened my world up to making my own stuff an becoming more inventive to overcome problems due to the rural an socioeconomic problems I face .

Thanks very much friend I'm really enjoying the light dep lots to learn an more plants to practice my new organics I've been working on blessed to say the least .
Hello Friend, that/s a nice sunset, and the plants are looking great, yes i read organic buds taste nice, hence i am trying organic this time with my grows. Appears the Australia winter spring will be dryer than average

Back