Looking good bro...which version of the green poison? I grew the fast photo version last time, it was (still is:thumbsup:) great meds.

Bubba cookies the last to be added.
20190801_090624.jpg

Looking good bro...which version of the green poison? I grew the fast photo version last time, it was (still is:thumbsup:) great meds.
It's the regular its a steller plant friend very day time style meds last years was a sleeper for sure .

Looking great DJ[emoji482][emoji482][emoji106]

We r about a week out on my 1st crop. 6 plants r ready to go about 7 more days. And about 10 to 14 for most of the rest[emoji12][emoji106]
Thanks very much friend I'm hoping to flower out bout 20 plants but get the indoor going as well glad to hear your grow is going well my phones internet an reception has been horrible so I haven't been able to log on much .

looking yummy!

fans @night:d5:

Looks like you have slain your grow demons and can breathe a little easier. Looking good!, the whole grow! Soon you will be smoke n the best!
Thanks friend I've been harvesting for awhile got maybe 13 jars filled hoping to get the same or better on the next still got 2 plants hanging one thing I noticed is with my pearl barely tea I get fast flowering I'm hoping to test it indoor on some autos after outdoor season .

Back