Outdoor Oregon Grown #3

No mud but pure hell 86 degrees in the greenhouse full of weeds 3feet high and a shovel to till it ,dad and I rolled up the sides but I definitely wouldn't want him to pull off the tillin and deweeding it's a lots of intense work ,even though I'm growing in containers can't have weeds and bugs havin free range .
and in the fall mold loves weeds as well as weed! I just put down some landscaping fabric in the greenhouse to control dust, It's supposed to keep weeds from coming up, we'll see

and in the fall mold loves weeds as well as weed! I just put down some landscaping fabric in the greenhouse to control dust, It's supposed to keep weeds from coming up, we'll see
After a few good days of sun ,back to rain ☔ ☔ ☔ ☔ and more rain ☔ forcasted ,the mold factor is a lil much with powdery mildew also a factor and lack of light isn't great either so an over packed indoor setup I got ,I did start on time at least the weather just hasn't been good or predictable enough to let em loose .

White face off ogs coming along reminds me of white triangle in super excited to see some mephisto photos go to town so far so good
WP_20170511_001.jpg

looking like green goddess body builders!
I agree I believe they get the branching structure from the Thai in the line although the genetics on the white and the face off are unknown I see similar structure in other kush plants crossed with Thai and in Chem dog .

Going to prolly transplant my med plants in the greenhouse today this year's line up is 2 skelly og ,2 white face off ogs ,blue kush ,og13 .they will be transplanted into organic soil in 18 gallon ,68liter containers,some tlo coco will also be added to provide a lighter mix and encourage root growth .the weather hasn't been ideal but the greenhouse should help the plants along until sunny days,and gotta love not getting rained on till then .my mix wil include worm castings,my complete organic fertilizer and will mainly only fed water for the majority of life .

Going to prolly transplant my med plants in the greenhouse today this year's line up is 2 skelly og ,2 white face off ogs ,blue kush ,og13 .they will be transplanted into organic soil in 18 gallon ,68liter containers,some tlo coco will also be added to provide a lighter mix and encourage root growth .the weather hasn't been ideal but the greenhouse should help the plants along until sunny days,and gotta love not getting rained on till then .my mix wil include worm castings,my complete organic fertilizer and will mainly only fed water for the majority of life .

Back