Outdoor Oregon Grown #3

Yay I'm able to plant right in the ground ,plants should get pretty big a few of em look a lil ruff gettin a lil root bound this shouldn't be a problem lol .View attachment 748935

So cool to see all these kushes out in the ground.
Hope their roots can spread and branches grow big and lush!
Going to be a good harvest coming.
:slap:

This journal is what I'm talking about!! Informative, and good to look at. Journals like this are what I was missing when I was gone. You got a mean ass line of genetics youre running! Color me subbed!:nicethread:
Thank you very much I love plants always have my other thread has a lot more bud shots and harvests ,hash ,oil ,and autos.this thread will have some great flower shots but it will be awhile ,long veg they should get big ,it's kinda funny indoors I work so hard to get a decent yield,nature provides a much bigger yield and I do less work gotta love that .

So cool to see all these kushes out in the ground.
Hope their roots can spread and branches grow big and lush!
Going to be a good harvest coming.
:slap:
Thank you Maria I'm thinking this year they could get big ,well I'm hoping any way and it seems like the sun is starting to shine so I'm believing this is going to be a good year to be tree farming.

Mephisto has photos?! Ooooh yeaaaahh!!
That's good to know!
I got em from another staff member friend ,I think they are pretty rare an unreleased I also have orange kush ,alienxchem d xsour d ,and 2 more seeds of white face off ,I feel lucky to have such nice friends another homie sent me a bunch of rare an ol skool seeds really digging growing old school weed the kind they say wasn't as strong as today's stuff and getting it to be stronger lol really excited to run the skunk xkerela that should be a sativa to wake n bake me up at it lol.

I got em from another staff member friend ,I think they are pretty rare an unreleased I also have orange kush ,alienxchem d xsour d ,and 2 more seeds of white face off ,I feel lucky to have such nice friends another homie sent me a bunch of rare an ol skool seeds really digging growing old school weed the kind they say wasn't as strong as today's stuff and getting it to be stronger lol really excited to run the skunk xkerela that should be a sativa to wake n bake me up at it lol.

I can see I need to up my game a bunch of levels!! You ain't playing when it comes to this here grow game!

I can see I need to up my game a bunch of levels!! You ain't playing when it comes to this here grow game!
Thanks man means a lot ,I'm really just an autistic med grower who loves the plant that has helped me and so many others and I am pretty driven to learn and keep on improving my method,I believe this is probably what I was meant to do ,and much of my time I spent as a much younger man messing around and getting into trouble was wasted all I can do now is grow feels pretty good my yields aren't always huge growing organically but the quality is .

yield don't beat quality, both is the goal of course, lol
Well said. A fat yield is nice, but give me quality if I gotta choose!

@dankstyle J , we all wasted a bit of our youth, but that's how we learn. In fact, it might not have been wasted time, but just something we were meant to go through to get where we are now. I like your grow style, fam. Your shit is tight✌

Back