Outdoor Oregon Grown #3

Skelly OG
WP_20170514_001.jpg

Yay I'm able to plant right in the ground ,plants should get pretty big a few of em look a lil ruff gettin a lil root bound this shouldn't be a problem lol .
WP_20170514_008.jpg

Awesome....in the ground!! Good stuff bud...figure i am 2 weeks of safely planting for keeps.
Weather hasn't been that great but a few sun breaks here and there but I'm hoping for much better weather.Hoping it warms up for you in Canada,hoping for a season like our first outdoor grow season on afn ,that was a dream season.

Welcome back to another Oregon grown medical run ,this year not exactly sure if plants will be in ground or in planters but autos and photos will both be grown .My mom has really started to dig autos and has talked dad into letting her and me grow a small patch he was under the impression they took the same time (very very old school grower who doesn't understand modern strains)but mom has grown one I started for her and she fell in love with them.So far some big bomb autos a good friend sent me will make the list and a few other auto seeds I got will most likely make the rotation ,so far as terms of photo periods im for sure running cannarados genetics Skelly Og running two of them ,dinafem blue kush ,started a seedsman blue berry for mom and I have single seeds of g13 seeds og13,g.y.o lemon walker,Humboldt seeds bubbas gift,and I'm waiting for a friend to send me some mephisto photoperiod seeds I will be adding the white alien face off og to the mix ,now waiting to see what pops I sow directly to soil and grow indoors for a month transplanting into greenhouse in may ,all plants are grown organically.
Mephisto has photos?! Ooooh yeaaaahh!!
That's good to know!

Back