Outdoor Oregon Grown #3

White face off og still seedlings but going strong.
WP_20170425_004.jpg
WP_20170425_003.jpg

This lil lemon walker I'm gonna grow inside she had a horrible start and was stunted and damaged in multiple ways but now is pulling out of it and growing good.
WP_20170425_008.jpg

Bubbas gift I'm going to transplant when the other plants go to the garden,this plant in going to put in a rather large planter ,I'm excited to grow out pre98 bubba kush x granddaddy purple x og ,bubbas gift is quite the cross .
WP_20170425_009.jpg

The garden is picking up speed,the weather has been horrible ,just rain ☔ ☔ ☔ ☔ ☔ ☔ and almost no sunny days ,but sun should be on its way
WP_20170501_005.jpg
I will keep a skelly og ,lemon walker og,and a bubbas gift for inside,and also grow some purple kush autos an a possible lemon juice express .

I haven't used anything but water so far an the plants growth so far has been really good ,hopefully in a week or two the greenhouse will be ready and I can transplant em ,dad finally started germinating his so it won't be long before he needs the greenhouse and I do want to start a small auto patch for mom so she can have some early summer meds,got some portals and a few others in considering running for her .

Back