Outdoor Oregon Grown #3

Here's a pic of my dinafem blue amnesia xll she's a huge lady for a tiny pot 3gallon pot ,I don't weight my smoke but recently have been getting some huge yields growing organic an some bigger buds ,pretty stoked
WP_20170909_008.jpg
WP_20170909_012.jpg
WP_20170909_013.jpg
WP_20170909_014.jpg

Hey J,

in only a 3 gallon pot she's really Big! But growing all your plants you adjust ph in your super soil mix? Or just tap water? I started reading Teaming with microbes and it's pretty hard work for me to translate all that science stuff into my lang., can you tell me someting about Amalfa? And how does it work in a Super Soil mix self adjusting at ph 6.5?

Great to see how your family is growing...

My friend I'm the worst with ph ,I use my microbes to do the work ,i don't ever take one an when I'm having plant problems i can usually fix em with just the basic stuff iknow about plants,i would suggest people take ph and know the content of there soil i spend a almost all my time researching an trying to understand the organic world of microbial life ,I'm autistic its actually what i fixate on .

Hey J,

in only a 3 gallon pot she's really Big! But growing all your plants you adjust ph in your super soil mix? Or just tap water? I started reading Teaming with microbes and it's pretty hard work for me to translate all that science stuff into my lang., can you tell me someting about Amalfa? And how does it work in a Super Soil mix self adjusting at ph 6.5?

Great to see how your family is growing...
I will research almafa an get back to you,kids are up an at it lol

Back