Outdoor Oregon Grown #3

Yes for most of my life in school I was put into special education classes a place where I never felt like I fit in my understanding was very acute that I was different but I believe my ability was not lacking but back then no one understood autism ,it wasn't till I was in 8thgrade that I scored a 144 on a IQ test not knowing what that meant until I wasn't in those classes anymore an mom told me with pride that means you scored in the genius level ,which I'm guessing is kinda different because in so many aspects I'm lacking but in all reality I was being labeled in a way that wasn't accurate my whole childhood I didn't find out till later they had be diagnosed as retarded .
one thing is damn clear, your abilities as a caring human have never been lacking!, not to mention your growing abilities

Skelly og
WP_20171001_14_32_16_Pro.jpg
WP_20171001_14_35_00_Pro.jpg

any girls showing resistance to the mites?
No but the skelly og s with huge buds seem to be bud rot free an my dad had a plant full of mold fall over on it an nothing she's still propped on one as he's been trying to remove stuff on his and get it to finish ,probably run that again next year an since it will be in my yard really keep up on it should be extremely beautiful cannabis.

one thing is damn clear, your abilities as a caring human have never been lacking!, not to mention your growing abilities
Thanks very much friend wait till next year where I can shower my ladies with probiotics ,an raw organics daily it will make my plants go nuts like never before,been getting great results with some new school organic techniques but in a since organics is the oldest form of gardening.

Back