Outdoor Oregon Grown #3

I wish I had been told all season one of my white face-offs looked bad ,it had them.almost from the start ,really sad cuz I wanted to breed but I guess I'm lucky to be able to have an indoor for meds ,haven't gave up on them ,and many growers have lost most of there crop in confident if I had caught it earlier it would be hard to get rid of but I could do it .

I sure hope you can knock that back brother, that is really a rotten deal what they did there. Idiots.
I'm going to try for a greenhouse too for next time .
Getting em gone friend,very interested in you're greenhouse project will help with ideas I do really dig greenhouse growing it sure is challenging but very fun .

My friend I'm the worst with ph ,I use my microbes to do the work ,i don't ever take one an when I'm having plant problems i can usually fix em with just the basic stuff iknow about plants,i would suggest people take ph and know the content of there soil i spend a almost all my time researching an trying to understand the organic world of microbial life ,I'm autistic its actually what i fixate on .
you're on the spectrum too?

you're on the spectrum too?
Yes for most of my life in school I was put into special education classes a place where I never felt like I fit in my understanding was very acute that I was different but I believe my ability was not lacking but back then no one understood autism ,it wasn't till I was in 8thgrade that I scored a 144 on a IQ test not knowing what that meant until I wasn't in those classes anymore an mom told me with pride that means you scored in the genius level ,which I'm guessing is kinda different because in so many aspects I'm lacking but in all reality I was being labeled in a way that wasn't accurate my whole childhood I didn't find out till later they had be diagnosed as retarded .

Yes for most of my life in school I was put into special education classes a place where I never felt like I fit in my understanding was very acute that I was different but I believe my ability was not lacking but back then no one understood autism ,it wasn't till I was in 8thgrade that I scored a 144 on a IQ test not knowing what that meant until I wasn't in those classes anymore an mom told me with pride that means you scored in the genius level ,which I'm guessing is kinda different because in so many aspects I'm lacking but in all reality I was being labeled in a way that wasn't accurate my whole childhood I didn't find out till later they had be diagnosed as retarded .
:biggrin:
:smoking:
:pass:
:d5:
funny... I knew I liked you for some reason..
did you get a special "teacher" that asked you questions with no answers

you scored a 144 and they had you as retarded?
def. wayyy back when.. they really didn't start to figure this stuff out until recently..
most are missed or diagnosed as add or adhd

you finger fidget?

:smoking:
:pass:
:d5:
funny... I knew I liked you for some reason..
did you get a special "teacher" that asked you questions with no answers

you scored a 144 and they had you as retarded?
def. wayyy back when.. they really didn't start to figure this stuff out until recently..
most are missed or diagnosed as add or adhd

you finger fidget?
No not really

I like that Blue Kush in particular, brother.
Me to she's done on time an very predictable,good quality ,mold an mildew resistance better than most,always provides big buds an is a smooth fruity smoke not to strong for the morning but very relaxing I have enjoyed growing her an she will provide a harvest of completely done buds ,I will probably run her again next year got one seed left an this lady shines best outside.

I wish I had been told all season one of my white face-offs looked bad ,it had them.almost from the start ,really sad cuz I wanted to breed but I guess I'm lucky to be able to have an indoor for meds ,haven't gave up on them ,and many growers have lost most of there crop in confident if I had caught it earlier it would be hard to get rid of but I could do it .
any girls showing resistance to the mites?

Back