Outdoor Oregon Grown #3

Skelly og#2
WP_20170830_003.jpg

Oh yeah! These girls are starting to come along now.
May the sun keep shining on you!
Thanks very much Maria for stopping by ,if I'm able to rig up a greenhouse in my rural geto trailer park next year my grows will be ten times better,I'm not able to do hands on every day and when I come to work on em in usually a lil sad because I see they could use this or that an just the way my mind works I see a million things farming wise I need to improve because the plants I got my hands on every day turn out a few grades better and when it comes to medical applications that means a whole lot any way constantly improving and that's positive.

So jealous lol

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk
Thank you for the kind words I can do ten times better an will if given the chance to have my plants right next to me close ,I did till all that plot for mom an dad to but not being able to work onmy crop every day is more than depressing,praying I can set up my own lil greenhouse for my grows ,plants to me are like some people view there pets or even there significant others an not being able to spend that daily one on one is hard but as long as I'm alive im farming so there's always next season .

Back