Lighting Optic LED Optic 8 Grow light help

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am extremely new to growing. I am having trouble figuring out how to best control the light without burning or bleaching my plants. Current setup listed in signature. I can't figure out what's going on here. There is no way a 500w light is too big for the space. Please help if you are familiar with this. Thanks
Dizzy

Hi everyone, I am extremely new to growing. I am having trouble figuring out how to best control the light without burning or bleaching my plants. Current setup listed in signature. I can't figure out what's going on here. There is no way a 500w light is too big for the space. Please help if you are familiar with this. Thanks
Dizzy
Hi mate. What light is it your using ?

If your worried about heat get a fan between top of canopy and bottom of light. I hang my ultra 600 at 25 cm. around 2 foot. My lower w Mars I hang at 18cm.

Mars is a 400 eco it’s hanging at 18 cm

If it’s in veg stage. I would hang it a lot higher. I only want about 500 umols. So the big fucker hangs at 80 cm
The 400 hung at ... scratches head ...
23 cm

I hav
If it’s in veg stage. I would hang it a lot higher. I only want about 500 umols. So the big fucker hangs at 80 cm
The 400 hung at ... scratches head ...
23 cm
i have 26 inches between light and closest top

You are new to growing yet you have purchased and or are using a Optic 8...… Hmmmm….. That is a hell of a light for a newbie to use right out of the gate...
Mate. They are cheap. Compared to my set up. That’s fuk all. Lol. I ain’t well off. But I spent 7 k total. What’s wrong with having good gear hahah

Back