Light/heat damage or toxicity? D33 soil + LED

i feel your pain man.
i'm struggling with lights off right now.
i hate running my 1500w heater and still only at 63.5 with lights out.
next few days are going to be worse.
Are you in flower right now?
is there much effect to the flower with autos if you change up the schedule a few days.
And whats the problem with that temp? They can go AS low 50F if you dont have very warm loving strains. I dunno whats the pickle? Heh, pseudoproblem. 63.5 is a even bearable lights on cycle ive done it many times. Some summer Outdoors this is all what we get. And ive done this temps indoor too. Coldest winter indoor i dont get better temps with 2X 600w Double ended Hps plus ceramic heater 1500w plus oil heater 700w. Not a big problem if you have constant temps. But yeah when you have 80F allways then go down to 50 its a bit problem.
This year lowest Outdoor temp 35.7F, they are in flowering now and all right.
And hardest temp fluc. same night 35.7F to next other day 114.6F

Attachments

• IMG_20210509_155519.jpg
    IMG_20210509_155519.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20210511_102008.jpg
    IMG_20210511_102008.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
:goodluck:
@SecretFarmer :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome: The tip burn you are seeing is not from the LEDs. Light burn from LEDs is a fable. It does not happen. What you are looking at is you have reached the maximum strength nutrients in the pot that the plant can tolerate. The next step is a lock-out due to excessive nutrients in the pot.

Light mix fertigation should be PH to 6.3 going in. You should shift to a pattern of fertigate, water, water, water repeat to lower the nutrients in the pot.

24/0 light schedules produce low quality crops 18/6 is the best for autos.
I learn here too. Good to know nitrogen clawing starts lower. I have same problem now same soil but i dont add those other things only soil. And i think solution is to put them bigger pots. This helped me.

Back