Day 10- the babies are doing their thing.

I so badly wanna water em but theyre fine. Its just like this itch that wont go away lol. They will be getting a drink tomorrow tho so i can hold off till then.

Everything else is still running smooth tho i may get to a point where too much light will be an issue.

Having gb in the tent with the babies is crimping their style lol, so before i start up round 3, should be october, i will get setup to do seedlings/babies in one spot and the veg/adults in another. Probably better for environment control and such.

Anywho, heres the babies! Last pic is a couple meph freebie element 115 babies, gonna let em go in the solo cups see what happens!
20190710_104724.jpg
20190710_104658.jpg
20190710_103949.jpg

Attachments

• 20190710_104627.jpg
    20190710_104627.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 44
Looking solid [emoji123] hahaha I know what you mean by you just want to water them!!! I get itchy like that too haha!! Luckily I’m between my ladies house and mine, so I leave the plants for at least 3 nights a week, and when I’ve left them for a night and go back the next evening it’s so good to see progression!! Otherwise I look at them everyday [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh im checkin in on em literally 10-15 times a day lol.
Im slowly slowly learning the benefits of laying off and lettin em do their own thing tho. Hopefully the plants appreciate it!

"...lettin em do their own thing" ...uhhhh....yupperz! :biggrin: :thumbsup: :cheers: ppp

I understand the concept of patience, but the reality is much different lol.
Growing weed is like a journey where you learn to just breathe and watch a beautiful plant grow, while also being super stressed out while you watch a beautiful plant grow lol

So true
I understand the concept of patience, but the reality is much different lol.
Growing weed is like a journey where you learn to just breathe and watch a beautiful plant grow, while also being super stressed out while you watch a beautiful plant grow lol
So true especially the super stressed part - perhaps it wears off??

I think even now on my 2nd plant im still stressed but its much easier to bear.
Im doing this as a "hobby" grower, personal stash grows, and i get stressed. I can only imagine how peeps must feel when its a commercisl endeavour.
Practice does make perfect tho, and i think ill always feel a lil stress, i mean i want the plant to do the best it can. As long as i learn a lil and enjoy each grow then im doing okay and ill deal with the stress!

Back