@baked in the bluegrass what has been your watering pattern? I'm curious to see what you did. Like did you prewater the bag down? How much have you been watering daily, etc? Trying to see what has worked better for you because I need to work on watering when they are young like that
im trying the less is more approach through the first 2-3 weeks this time. I did presoak the pots, let em dry up a bit then let the plants go without any water for the next few dayd.
To date, ive added about 250ml of h2o for each lil baby. 1st waterin was day 7, and i gave em all another 100ml today. Ill probs check again thursday.
My goal this time is to get the 3 girls setup for bottom feeding, which ill start next week

im trying the less is more approach through the first 2-3 weeks this time. I did presoak the pots, let em dry up a bit then let the plants go without any water for the next few dayd.
To date, ive added about 250ml of h2o for each lil baby. 1st waterin was day 7, and i gave em all another 100ml today. Ill probs check again thursday.
My goal this time is to get the 3 girls setup for bottom feeding, which ill start next week
Thanks bro. When are you planning on starting your true watering routine. Like watering the bags down good?

looking good so far :thumbsup: happy tent and cant go far wrong with mephisto whatever ya pick from the range :smoking:
peeps watering techniques/growing conditions/climates/soils/pots etc can be so different.
what i found real strange was moving from 6L airpots to 3L airpots......thinking id be feeding em half as much water as the 6L,thats not enough its 2/3 or 3/4 the amounts...? i dont understand why that is.
how often and how much to feed plants is more a feel thing,thats why we dont see lists/tables/charts for it in books.
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

Back