Whats up afn peeps?
Ill update the big girls later, just wanted to introduce the next baby in the garden, meph sour crack.
Its not even day 1 yet but its just busting loose trying to get to that sweet sweet light. It wants to grow!
So i think the plan, not that anyones keepin track, is to run this thread as a general perpetual thread for all the plants. Ill create lil specific journals in the appropriate sections as needed for testing or showcases.
That way i can keep babbling incessantly but also record the grows as needed.
Now that thats settled, heres sourcrack!
20190815_072346.jpg

Heres big girl, doing big girl things.
This plant is muh fav.
Pistils are still pushing, the buds havent started filling out yet, which makes me wonder just how big its gonna end up.
Shes sticky and now shes got a crazy crazy smell coming off her. Its almost koolada-like, a very cool almost mint flavor. Its fekkin weird lol, the wifey even noticed it this morning when i opened the tent.
Anywho, shes amazing, doing weed plant things!
20190814_103317.jpg

Oh, so heres a lil something ive got going as well....
My 1st hydro attempt is just puttering along. Its at day 20 today and seems to be okay.
Noones found the journal yet so im just gonna update it in here randomly and ill do up its individual journal later.
Its a magic strain mystery seed, 5gal bubblebucket. Currently 32" under the 65w autocob.
Im using greenleaf nutes, recharge for bennies, and am planning on this being a "no rez-change" grow. Trying to get in to that "dirty water culture" club lol. Not planning on checking ec or tds, will only check ph as needed.
Without further ado, heres the 20 day old magic mystery1!!
20190814_103218.jpg

Whats up afn peeps?
Ill update the big girls later, just wanted to introduce the next baby in the garden, meph sour crack.
Its not even day 1 yet but its just busting loose trying to get to that sweet sweet light. It wants to grow!
So i think the plan, not that anyones keepin track, is to run this thread as a general perpetual thread for all the plants. Ill create lil specific journals in the appropriate sections as needed for testing or showcases.
That way i can keep babbling incessantly but also record the grows as needed.
Now that thats settled, heres sourcrack!View attachment 1090655

SC is a great plant...and FAST. Mine went about 58-60 days and is very strong smoke.

SC is a great plant...and FAST. Mine went about 58-60 days and is very strong smoke.
Im hoping its fast like that! Im trying to squeeze 1 more plant in before my bday and a beach trip at the end of october.
Hopefully this thingll grow, its got a wicked yellow color right out of the seed.

Oh, so heres a lil something ive got going as well....
My 1st hydro attempt is just puttering along. Its at day 20 today and seems to be okay.
Noones found the journal yet so im just gonna update it in here randomly and ill do up its individual journal later.
Its a magic strain mystery seed, 5gal bubblebucket. Currently 32" under the 65w autocob.
Im using greenleaf nutes, recharge for bennies, and am planning on this being a "no rez-change" grow. Trying to get in to that "dirty water culture" club lol. Not planning on checking ec or tds, will only check ph as needed.
Without further ado, heres the 20 day old magic mystery1!!View attachment 1090663
Looking good, get ready for some blast off action or explosion of growth.

I hope so, shes been a very slow baby thus far.
Shes lookin good tho i think. Nice color, kinda on the lighter side which im a fan of.
I have no personal experience to base it off of but im feeling alright about it

I hope so, shes been a very slow baby thus far.
Shes lookin good tho i think. Nice color, kinda on the lighter side which im a fan of.
I have no personal experience to base it off of but im feeling alright about it
Looks healthy to me, :pass:And SC looking good, doing good Grow Bro

Back