more please...:yay:...lol
soon. I actually did a full update several days ago, and the entire bloody thing disappeared into the ether. I haven't had the heart to start over yet, but I will soon. The grow is progressing pretty much to plan with one not so minor exception. :biggrin:

Thanks for your interest, and happy growing. :pighug:

Quite an interresting set up you got there! How many cycles a day for the pump?
Right now it is at 6, the pump runs for 20 seconds once every 4 hours. The main issue at this point is that mature solos get seriously root bound, and once they are in that state, the nute mix pools on top of the medium before very slowly being absorbed. Because of this, my solos may not tolerate a 20 second fertigation once they get a bit older - applying needed nutes that quickly may result in overflow. Because of this, I may need to valve the tubes to the large pots so I can fertigate them more slowly so the solos will be happy. Right now, the large pot fertigation is controlled only by how long the pump is on, and twenty seconds is still on the heavy side, with more runoff than efficient.

The learning continues, but at this point, nothing is buggered up yet other than not getting a female Anvil plant for pollen making.

I may get a detailed update done later today. :pighug:

soon. I actually did a full update several days ago, and the entire bloody thing disappeared into the ether. I haven't had the heart to start over yet, but I will soon. The grow is progressing pretty much to plan with one not so minor exception. :biggrin:

Thanks for your interest, and happy growing. :pighug:
Oh man I've had that happen:wall: I try to make sure now that I hit the save button many times while making a big post and plus make sure I hit preview BUT still I believe there is a time limit to how ling it will save.... Because I've lost saved posts trying to do it over the course of a couple days and when I came back all was gone

1669567227894.png

With lights off too?
No, but not long before they go out. The way it is set up now, they get fertigated at 9pm, and the lights go out for four hours at 10pm.

Oh man I've had that happen:wall: I try to make sure now that I hit the save button many times while making a big post and plus make sure I hit preview BUT still I believe there is a time limit to how ling it will save.... Because I've lost saved posts trying to do it over the course of a couple days and when I came back all was gone

View attachment 1541733
My computer seemed to be screwing with me all day that day. By the time it lost all my update work, I was tempted to throw the SOB through a wall. Frustrating is an understatement. Anyway, with a bit of luck, I will get some details up today. :pighug:

My computer seemed to be screwing with me all day that day. By the time it lost all my update work, I was tempted to throw the SOB through a wall. Frustrating is an understatement. Anyway, with a bit of luck, I will get some details up today. :pighug:
No worries when they get here they get here growmie been their I feel your pain:pass: Want to smash it so bad but know you can't can then you'll be even madder:wall: :cuss::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back