New Grower NugNoob's - First Grow Adventure! AK-47's

Hey mate,

you did it!! Really good a work how you installed the tent, you really had thought about it before. Also good decision to switch to Marshydro instead of Viparspectra, Marshydro will give you a bigger yield.............
need to work for about 2 hours, will return here then, cu

Glad I planned it out, made the whole thing much easier. Thanks for your support dude.

Thanks for the tag. It all looks good can't wait to see them little ladies grow up[emoji271][emoji263][emoji257][emoji319
Check out my first auto growHTTPS://www.autoflower.org/threads/first-auto-grow.57486/

Good too see ya bud and me too man, they can't grow fast enough! Even for Auto's lol...

:smokeit:

Sorry man, my meeting took to long for necessary.:oops1:

So NugNoob, I would not be bothered by the excel-files you are doing, especially when you start feedings..........maybe in about 10 days? I would be really interested in your feeding scedule for this grow..........and how you decided to do your increase-levels through the whole grow.... will you do a midflush?:baked:

How many weeks from germination are your AK´s recommended from the breeders-company ?

After my actual grow, anyway how it will end, i´m just planing the next one, i`ll do FastBud2/SeewtSeeds......:cools:

So, mate, keep awake :slap: i´ll be behind you for your first grow.-)

Nex meeting starts in 10 min, i´m so bothered of it, would better spend more time here on AFN:pass:

CU soon.....

Sorry I'm late.. I'm here for a lesson on how to journal.. No really I am. Nice work so far.

Much appreciated and thanks for all the help, support and most importantly friendly attitude you've given me thus far. It's been instrumental in getting me here!

Well damn! Looks great, and I can sense your hexcitement!!:pass::vibe:

Thanks and dude... So excited and nervous!

Sorry man, my meeting took to long for necessary.:oops1:

So NugNoob, I would not be bothered by the excel-files you are doing, especially when you start feedings..........maybe in about 10 days? I would be really interested in your feeding scedule for this grow..........and how you decided to do your increase-levels through the whole grow.... will you do a midflush?:baked:

How many weeks from germination are your AK´s recommended from the breeders-company ?

After my actual grow, anyway how it will end, i´m just planing the next one, i`ll do FastBud2/SeewtSeeds......:cools:

So, mate, keep awake :slap: i´ll be behind you for your first grow.-)

Nex meeting starts in 10 min, i´m so bothered of it, would better spend more time here on AFN:pass:

CU soon.....

I<3Growing.com didnt give me any docs with the seeds, but from the site it just says flowering time 56 days... Guess ill just have to keep a keen eye on them!

Added this neat little gizmo in to help with my fan/RH conundrum...
0308171312_HDR.jpg

It's set so that the fan kicks on for 2 minutes every hour. Tested it first by setting it to 2 mins on 5 mins off a few times. Seems to be working well. Hopefully this helps with needed exhaust to prevent mold, mildew and get that precious C02 in a little easier, while not sacrificing all the humidity I've worked hard to get inside the tent.:thumbsup:

:yay: Yeah ill take all the bonuses I can! It truly is an adventure! -Stalker out! *crunchy static noise*

Just from what we've seen of each others grows I suppose. (hey forced rhyme!)

A stash is like a persons politics, he should keep it to himself unless it's with the closest of friends!
:pass:

Jk, idc what people say!
Stash, women and cars, they say...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Nice journal ! This is how it's done, I'm so lazy in my descriptions and details compared to you!
Also, gotta say you picked a great strain for a first run.
Vivosun for life !! :yay1:

I have one of there tents and I couldn't be more satisfied with it. You probably ended up with all their stuff because time and time again they seem to have the highest rated cheapest equipment....that was my experience on the interwebs Google machine anyways
:shrug:Google:shrug:
Anywho, I digress. This is a damn fine journal and I wish you a Healthy Grow and a Husky Harvest.
Have some rep for taking the time to include details that make a difference.
:slap:
207641_v2.gif
:slap:

Nice journal ! This is how it's done, I'm so lazy in my descriptions and details compared to you!
Also, gotta say you picked a great strain for a first run.
Vivosun for life !! :yay1:

I have one of there tents and I couldn't be more satisfied with it. You probably ended up with all their stuff because time and time again they seem to have the highest rated cheapest equipment....that was my experience on the interwebs Google machine anyways
:shrug:Google:shrug:
Anywho, I digress. This is a damn fine journal and I wish you a Healthy Grow and a Husky Harvest.
Have some rep for taking the time to include details that make a difference.
:slap:View attachment 713182 :slap:

Thanks for the slap man, and yeah I am trying hard to keep the deets in here for myself and other noobs like me! Actually was just about to post a little update. Need those keen eyes around here to tell me what I'm doing right and what I'm doing wrong!

Day 3 (3-9-17 Morning) - How are they looking?

Maybe a little droopy? I def don't have an eye for this yet lol. I've only been squeezing little droplets of water around the base of the stems once a day the past 2 days and lightly misting maybe 4 or 5 times a day. Didn't do any of that this morning. They've been put under domes for about 6 hours on day 1 and 2, not doing it today.

Light is at 28" (2inch down from yesterday)
Temp: 74-79 over 24 hours / RH: 60-68%
Exhausting with the 440cfm 6inch fan 2 minutes every hour.

Here's my girl Jupiter still leading the pack.

1. Jupiter
Jup Day3.jpg

2. Saturn - Close behind
Sat Day3.jpg

3. Mercury - Still the runt, but showing some decent length since last time

Merc Day3.jpg

Back