New Grower NugNoob's - First Grow Adventure! AK-47's

Nugs. Sorry to see the wee ones didn't pull through. I agree with the German, in soaking some new beans.

Don´t know if the others,except of us which have been in, will understand your "German", but i swear you bro..i´ll be a lifetime follower of yours, having this epic FUN!..my wife was going upside-down..LOL...loved too much!

:d5:

High five everyone for keeping it uplifted! Going to transplant them to the yard and pop a few beans in the next few days once I get the tent cleaned up and in order again. Wondering if I should skip the humidifiers or keep them a good bit lower like 45-50%. Still worried about those one or two grows I heard about possibly stunting them somehow.

Thanks all for your love and support!
:vibe:

High five everyone for keeping it uplifted! Going to transplant them to the yard and pop a few beans in the next few days once I get the tent cleaned up and in order again. Wondering if I should skip the humidifiers or keep them a good bit lower like 45-50%. Still worried about those one or two grows I heard about possibly stunting them somehow.

I won't ever use a humidifier without that antifungal stuff aagain

Hey NN,

i always do my grows conditional to the temp and hum outside and using my dehumidifier, where i can choose the levels high, medium, low or out running the fan of the dehumidifier.....conditional of the outside clima and the inside temp and hum of my growroom i adjust the carbon-filter attached to the exhauster to control temp and hum inside my garden....in know that in early grow weeks higher hum of maybe 40-60% is recommended but since i use this way everything is ok....it can also be that in weeks 1..2...3 of grow hum decrease to 35-40 % of hum, but the plants do it as well...especially auto genes....:pass:

Back