New Grower NugNoob's - First Grow Adventure! AK-47's

Hey my friend,

how are you doing today? ...and what about your girls doing...woudn´t surprised they returned in?...don´t let us wait of update...and sharing how you´re going forward of killing or going on...but I´m sure you´re doing right looking at your rep´s and trop´s...PLZ let us know, bro

Day 25 (3-29)

No real change guys. Looks like Mercuru's spot hasnt spread, Jupiter has more consistent spotting, rusty blackish looking.

Going to feed them tonight or tomorrow with the Grow Big, and CalMag to see if it makes a difference over the next few days. Gave them a spray yesterday with the Optic Foliar Overgrow.

If nothing changes I will simply plant them out in the yard and hope for the best for them and start up grow 2.

Took them out of the tent and put them by the window for more natural light to see color and spotting.
jup.jpg
merc.jpg

Hey my friend,

how are you doing today? ...and what about your girls doing...woudn´t surprised they returned in?...don´t let us wait of update...and sharing how you´re going forward of killing or going on...but I´m sure you´re doing right looking at your rep´s and trop´s...PLZ let us know, bro

They are still alive and kicking, unfortunately no change (see the update I just made) Thanks for asking man, appreciate you always having my back!
:bighug:

They are still alive and kicking, unfortunately no change (see the update I just made) Thanks for asking man, appreciate you always having my back!
:bighug:

Hey NN,

anytime:bighug:

But looking at your girls at day 25, don´t know if they will do it...for any reason why they did so....maybe you should feel free to start a new grow, before invest more time, money, nerves and heardaches in these, knowing that also the yard will a good place to be......I know that Bud-E said never stop fighting on the girl...but sometimes for any shit reason,there is time to quit and restart...

by the way, whatever you will do, I think you have done some thoughts about what beans you will do next....I remember you waited for delivery of shipped seeds(DP)?:pass:

Hey NN,

anytime:bighug:

But looking at your girls at day 25, don´t know if they will do it...for any reason why they did so....maybe you should feel free to start a new grow, before invest more time, money, nerves and heardaches in these, knowing that also the yard will a good place to be......I know that Bud-E said never stop fighting on the girl...but sometimes for any shit reason,there is time to quit and restart...

by the way, whatever you will do, I think you have done some thoughts about what beans you will do next....I remember you waited for delivery of shipped seeds(DP)?:pass:

Yeah I'm kind of just letting these ones ride it out on their own now.

I've already prepped soil for the next grow, got 2x 5 gallon airpots and 1x 7 gallon airport to try this time and a bunch of new nutrients and goodies. Sprayed it down with insecticide and hydrogen peroxide mixed with water, threw in mosquito bits. Letting it completely dry out before using it though. This should kill any eggs and larva that could potentially be in there.

Ive got 3x DP think Different 3x DP Night Queen and 3x Mephisto Skystomper. Not sure which to try first lol

Yeah I'm kind of just letting these ones ride it out on their own now.

I've already prepped soil for the next grow, got 2x 5 gallon airpots and 1x 7 gallon airport to try this time and a bunch of new nutrients and goodies. Sprayed it down with insecticide and hydrogen peroxide mixed with water, threw in mosquito bits. Letting it completely dry out before using it though. This should kill any eggs and larva that could potentially be in there.

Ive got 3x DP think Different 3x DP Night Queen and 3x Mephisto Skystomper. Not sure which to try first lol

Woohaa...what a superb choice of seeds, would love if you would the DP-Strains....TD is a killer and NQ is a really srong kush-indica...nice smoke, buddi

Back